Michael Brown Star Witness Gets Government Job

In some states he could be charged with murder:
if someone is killed by anyone during the course of a felony all participants can be charged with felony murder
The felony being the attack on the Officer even though the wanna-be thug was only a lookout.

Yeah like the great State of Delusion.

if someone is killed by anyone during the course of a felony all participants can be charged with felony murder
The felony being the attack on the Officer even though the wanna-be thug was only a lookout.

There was no murder, therefor how could he be charged with murder? Learn the law before you comment.
What do you not understand?

There was no murder, therefor how could he be charged with murder? Learn the law before you comment.

WRONG sport, the felony murder law ONLY applies if this kid was involved in the felony which led to the death.

He was not, he was a witness and nothing more

I don't have a problem with this. The incidents that led to Browns demise are just what these programs are trying to stop. (Not the actually assault on Wison) Training, pay, responsibility and hopefully a sense if self worth will come from this.
There's an easy way to stop what happened to Brown. Don't be a thug. All it takes it a choice.
Sometimes you help those who need help most. The programs are there and he qualified. He has a chance to turn things around for himself, why deny him the help? The kids who aren't thugs need less help to avoid being drawn pull into that lifestyle.

Why don't you personally pay for it. Sometimes if you believe strongly in something you prove the compassion you claim by putting YOUR money where YOU put YOUR mouth.
No need to be obnoxious. It's not YOUR money they're using either. Yes I'm showing compassion, sue me

You can't show compassion using someone else's money. Since it's a government job, funding for it comes through mandated taxes.

I don't have a problem with this. The incidents that led to Browns demise are just what these programs are trying to stop. (Not the actually assault on Wison) Training, pay, responsibility and hopefully a sense if self worth will come from this.
There's an easy way to stop what happened to Brown. Don't be a thug. All it takes it a choice.
Sometimes you help those who need help most. The programs are there and he qualified. He has a chance to turn things around for himself, why deny him the help? The kids who aren't thugs need less help to avoid being drawn pull into that lifestyle.

Why don't you personally pay for it. Sometimes if you believe strongly in something you prove the compassion you claim by putting YOUR money where YOU put YOUR mouth.
No need to be obnoxious. It's not YOUR money they're using either. Yes I'm showing compassion, sue me

You can't show compassion using someone else's money. Since it's a government job, funding for it comes through mandated taxes.

Do you pay all the taxes? No? Then shut the fuck up

Anyo

Let's play a game sport, whichever of us paid more in federal income taxes last year gets more of a say?

No? you don't want to do that?

Sure, I'll play son. Since you know nothing of me implying that you paid more shows you're fucking stupidity.

If I pay any of them, I have a say. Since I don't work for you, you don't sign my check, nor am I on your property where you make the rules, I'll STFU when you're man enough to do it. No? Don't want to play?

If I pay any of them, I have a say. Since I don't work for you, you don't sign my check, nor am I on your property where you make the rules, I'll STFU when you're man enough to do it. No? Don't want to play?

LOL @ when I'm man enough, it's a message board sonny Kick rocks

You sent me a message. I challenged you to do what you told me I should do. I guess you think running your mouth pussy is the same as actually backing up what you said I should do. I'm waiting but I know you're backing down. I'm sorry you like to run your mouth but that seems about all you have left.

This could be just the thing that turns that kids life around , and Ive no problem with it

Let's remember here, this kid could have joined Brown in fighting Wilson, he didn't. Tells me something

He didnt do anything yet the Thug label is still attached to him.

See how that works?

Michael Brown did do something and people like you still don't consider him a thug. See how that works?

You sent me a message. I challenged you to do what you told me I should do. I guess you think running your mouth pussy is the same as actually backing up what you said I should do. I'm waiting but I know you're backing down. I'm sorry you like to run your mouth but that seems about all you have left.

I sent you a message? Sonny, this is a message board get over yourself

Instead of going to trial for being an accomplice to Brown during the strong-arm robbery moments before Brown was killed, will instead get a government job! Johnson told media that Brown had been shot from behind and then shot while surrendering to police with his hands up, both statements discredited by a majority of the evidence. So instead of being charged with perjury the lying thug wanna-be will get a government job.

Michael Brown Star Witness Gets Government Job Truth Revolt

"strong arm robbery"

You mean the $2 cigars? You want two people to do strong armed robbery jail time for cigars?

And charged with perjury? Geez...
ABSOLUTELY!!! If someone punched you in the face and stole your shoe laces, would you not want them to be punished? Who cares about the dollar amount? They committed a crime, so put them in jail.

WRONG sport, the felony murder law ONLY applies if this kid was involved in the felony which led to the death.

The felony was the strong arm robbery in which Johnson was an accomplice.

Johnson could not be charged with perjury because he recanted his statements to the police on the stand and under oath. He could be charged with obstruction of justice for his original lie to the police.

All that aside, Johnson is on probation for a prior offense and was on probation at the time he and Brown robbed the convenience store. He should have gone to prison instantly just for that.

The officer never gave any inconsistent statements.

The felony was the strong arm robbery in which Johnson was an accomplice.

Johnson could not be charged with perjury because he recanted his statements to the police on the stand and under oath. He could be charged with obstruction of justice for his original lie to the police.

All that aside, Johnson is on probation for a prior offense and was on probation at the time he and Brown robbed the convenience store. He should have gone to prison instantly just for that.

The officer never gave any inconsistent statements.

First

The robbery wasn't a felony

Second

Johnson didn't rob anyone, and wasn't charged for such.

If you are involved in a bank robbery, and someone is killed, you are guilty of murder, even if you were just in the getaway car, in fact even if you weren't at the bank at all. If you are involved, you can be charged with murder.

BUT , if you aren't charged with having any part in the initial crime, you can't be charged in the ancillary murder, because one component of the felony murder law IS that you were involved with the crime that led to the death.

In this case, the state conceded that Johnson was not involved in the robbery and thus there is no way he could be charged with a killing , even if the killing was a direct result of the robbery.

Some of you REALLY need to either learn what you're talking about, or just shut up.

Johnson went with Brown to that convenience store with the intention of robbing it. That makes him an accomplice. Strong arm robbery is a felony. He wasn't shoplifting.

That state declined to charge Johnson but not because he wasn't involved. Because tensions were too high.

He got s job because it was given to him. It's not like he went down and applied for it. Maybe he will last a week.

Forum List

Back