Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

And that's not the issue.

You brought it up.

In the context that the police are introducing material that isn't relevant to the events that transpired.

And it's obvious why they are doing it.

Of course, I see your point now, I don't know why I didn't see it before.
How could a robbery that took place fourteen minutes before the shooting possibly have anything to do with it? I just can't imagine how these two events could be connected.

Thats exactly why I want to see the video. If he robbed the store the officer is going to get off. The only people that saw the entire exchange is the alleged accomplice Dorian Johnson and the cop. Who do you think a jury is going to believe?

It sure as hell wont be the guy who just robbed the Quicky Mart..:lol:

My point exactly. The officer can tell pretty much any story he wants to as long as it fits forensics.

:cuckoo: So you're pissed that they wont take the word of a thief? Live by the sword and all that...

Duke LaCrosse.......rush to judgement- accusations of racism
Trayvon Martin.......rush to judgement- accusations of racism
Michael Brown........rush to judgement- accusations of racism

Anyone see a pattern here?

:rofl:

What was the rush judge in michael brown case?

white guy

they're protesting a person being shot unarmed without any facts coming out....

White guy tell me what is the rush?

Supposedly the "kid" has a rap sheet with the police and a long history of thuggery. It appears he's "tried" himself

It appears you have a rap sheet too.

Do you think that police have a right to put a bullet in you?

Or do you appreciate the day in court?

I never gave a cop a reason to pull a gun on me. I never attacked a cop & I never commited strong armed robbery.

It all boils down to the circumstances & facts. Sadly the left wants to ignore those because they don't fit the narrative of an innocent boy being unjustly shot.

No it doesn't.

From the facts we have now, he should not have been shot dead in the street.

Forum List

Back