Miami Dolphins coach resigns after Girlfriend Posts Video Of Him Snorting Cocaine

Interesting. Just heard this story on the radio, they didn't mention a thing about the girlfriend and the Kaepernick issue. They just said a video has surfaced showing the guy doin' lines.

Lying by omission.

C'mon, ofc his gf does coke. I don't care if the whole NFL crashes and burns at this point.

He probably refused to buy her some Manolo's and some silly expensive liquor.

Did you guys see this story?

Christ Foerster, one of the assistant coaches for the Miami Dolphins "resigned" suddenly, right after his side piece girlfriend posted a video of him snorting campaign.

Miami Dolphins coach resigns after video appears to show him snorting cocaine

The model, Kijuana Nige, posted the footage to protest the treatment of controversial former quarterback Colin Kaepernick -- and warned more tapes could be on the way. with the following message...

"The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low," Nige wrote, using the word 'blow,' a slang term that typically refers to cocaine. "No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y'all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️"

She continued on to say...

if his a-- was black they would be dragging him thru the [mud] face 1st," she wrote.

Nige also implied she could have other recordings.

They better leave ppl like Colin Kaepernick alone before I pick off more of’em you know this s--- easy 4 me," she wrote.

What do you guys think, this is a one-off, or do you think more videos like this will surface featuring other NFL personnel in compromising positions exposing the league's hypocrisy?
His troubles are just beginning. Police will be knocking on his door shortly.

Interesting. Just heard this story on the radio, they didn't mention a thing about the girlfriend and the Kaepernick issue. They just said a video has surfaced showing the guy doin' lines.
I wonder why they wouldn't want to share that it was due to a white guy, (married mind you) supposedly upstanding pillar in society, being taken down by a black girlfriend on the side.

Who is Kijuana Nige, the model who posted video of Dolphins line coach snorting substance?

BTW, what radio show was it?

Last edited:
Lying by omission.

C'mon, ofc his gf does coke. I don't care if the whole NFL crashes and burns at this point.

You don't know that she does coke.

Why would you posit that?

The racists love that the coach was white and his "girl" ""friend"" was black. What the hell the coach had to do with a pretend protest is questionable. But the OP loves that the black woman talks smack about white people, that's how the OP rolls.

I wonder why they wouldn't want to share that it was due to a white guy, (married mind you) supposedly upstanding pillar in society, being taken down by a black girlfriend on the side.

Who is Kijuana Nige, the model who posted video of Dolphins line coach snorting substance?

BTW, what radio show was it?

Not a show, just a news story at the top of the hour.

Lying by omission.

You don't know that she does coke.

Why would you posit that?

In Miami? Check.

Side chick? Check.

BF does coke? Check.

3 checks = She's on it! :popcorn:

"
The brief bio continues:

“Enjoy acting, singing, modeling, and being active. Travel around the nation constantly. Contact me if you are need of an above average model today.”

Last edited:
I wouldn't mess with none of them Prada-purse craving, dope-shootin', $2K Manolo shoe-wanting lowlife bimbos from down that way.

I love it when bad things happen to stupid people

Break the law at work and make a video?

I wouldn't mess with none of them Prada-purse craving, dope-shootin', $2K Manolo shoe-wanting lowlife bimbos from down that way.
Says a lot about the character of the coach huh?

I think you guys up in ATL are blessed to not have not too many of that particular type of bottom-feeder up there.

GA girls have a grace about them. Them Miami tricks are hood rats with expensive tastes+an attitude and habits.

Forum List

Back