Miami-Dade Cop Seen Hitting Woman at Airport in Video Won't Face Charges

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

I'm glad he wasn't charged, but OH MY GOSH HE'S LUCKY HE'S NOT WHITE.

I'm glad he wasn't charged, but OH MY GOSH HE'S LUCKY HE'S NOT WHITE.
I gotta say. It is tiresome seeing altercations at many places. This has been become acceptable. The interference in all other people trying to survive is non important. The airlines treat people like shit as they kiss ass of different ethnic/cultural groups and it varies with political views used also. They do it because the reasons for the altercations are those of groups who get over to keep the price down and playing the game with it that are those favored are not happy about getting away with less. Add the nazi ways on the airlines and this is flammable. When my father passed away over a decade ago in that era. Flights were routinely delayed because the airlines started to charge for baggage. And the carry on baggage which was the small suitcases was put on the the plane for no charge as you entered it blocking passengers. The airlines did not have the guts to stop it as most were minorities. Never forget...

I gotta say. It is tiresome seeing altercations at many places. This has been become acceptable. The interference in all other people trying to survive is non important. The airlines treat people like shit as they kiss ass of different ethnic/cultural groups and it varies with political views used also. They do it because the reasons for the altercations are those of groups who get over to keep the price down and playing the game with it that are those favored are not happy about getting away with less. Add the nazi ways on the airlines and this is flammable. When my father passed away over a decade ago in that era. Flights were routinely delayed because the airlines started to charge for baggage. And the carry on baggage which was the small suitcases was put on the the plane for no charge as you entered it blocking passengers. The airlines did not have the guts to stop it as most were minorities. Never forget...
Never forget what they did to us with Covid and driving everyone nuts because of an Orange Man

Forum List

Back