Miami Arrests: Homegrown Terrorists Wanted To Hit Sear's Tower Foiled!

Redhots said:
What attempt?

An attempt by the feds to create terrorists and then turn around and say "AH HA! We captured some and stopped a plot to blow up the Sears Tower!" SEE! Those domestic spying and data mining programs ARE justified (This story broke the day after the NY Times bank records).

Right now real terrorists are sitting at home watching this and laughing at us...

Could you enlighten as to where the real terrorists are? At one point in time, the 9/11 attacks were simply a plan by a bunch of camel jockeys with just enough money to buy some razor knives and some plane tickets. Hell, it probably cost Tim McVeigh more money to buy fertilizer and a van. These guys were caught in the planning stages. That is a good thing. Guess you would rather wait until the top of the Sears tower is relocated to twenty-sixth and California before you would make a move on these guys. As for the rest of us, I would rather not. Attaboys all around to the FBI and DoJ.

Redhots said:
What attempt?

An attempt by the feds to create terrorists and then turn around and say "AH HA! We captured some and stopped a plot to blow up the Sears Tower!" SEE! Those domestic spying and data mining programs ARE justified (This story broke the day after the NY Times bank records).

Right now real terrorists are sitting at home watching this and laughing at us...

Oh My Gawd....
I'm afraid some of you wont be satisfied, until there is another terrorist attack..
And hey, this time they might get lucky... They might manage 10,000, 50,000 people...
Their counting on people like YOU..
If their laughting at anybody, IT'S YOU, and all the people who think like you.
Their probably thinking, yeah see, we have people who we can fool.
We sure weren't expecting Sept. 11th, were we?
Yet you just blow off things as if it's a joke....

SICK

Forum List

Back