MI GOP Chairwoman Calls for Hand-Count of Ballots in 47 Counties, After Machine-Hack Discovery

31 States are going to have to be recounted by Hand, and each vote matched up with a legal voter because of this Scam, and Fraud.

This could, and should, single handedly make voter ID a nation wide law. It could also remove electronic voting from the system.

How many other sources are covering this "news story" and how many of them are major news outlets?

I looked and can't find shit or sunshine on this "STORY"!

I heard it on local radio today commie. You assholes have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Deal with it. 6000 vote given to biden instead of Trump, that's a 12000 vote swing, if that hold true in all the counties effected, Trump will take MI and James will win the senate. Sucks to be you about now. LAMO
I heard it on local radio today commie. You assholes have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Deal with it. 6000 vote given to biden instead of Trump, that's a 12000 vote swing, if that hold true in all the counties effected, Trump will take MI and James will win the senate. Sucks to be you about now. LAMO
Howdy Tex! Still shaggin' them sheep out on the oh so lonesome prairie?

Well you're no help for any worthwhile info given your penchant for only spreading lies when you've shown yourself as a habitual liar and overall dishonorable bastard. You sure as fuck don't have any valid link on a reliable source about that bullshit "source" you and other fools are pushing. Just trying to be the usual gadfly you have turned into when that Pill you were taking didn't give you the desired results anymore I guess! Later Tex...got bigger fish to fry than to read about your fantasies of Mich. and a Clown victory!
You seem stable and trustworthy.

You guys are wasting your breath. Let it go. Ease into the abyss.... goodnight and farewell

How many other sources are covering this "news story" and how many of them are major news outlets?

Well you're no help for any worthwhile info given your penchant for only spreading lies when you've shown yourself as a habitual liar and overall dishonorable bastard. You sure as fuck don't have any valid link on a reliable source about that bullshit "source" you and other fools are pushing. Just trying to be the usual gadfly you have turned into when that Pill you were taking didn't give you the desired results anymore I guess! Later Tex...got bigger fish to fry than to read about your fantasies of Mich. and a Clown victory!

I could say what you are, but board rules won't allow it.

Hey asshole, here's ya a link where one race has been reversed. There will be more.

Looks like you folks might have found your conspiracy, and it isn't in the mail in votes, it is in electronic vote switching. :heehee:
Open your eyes, it's in both. If you are truly diligent about seeking the truth, you shall find it. :disbelief:
In most counties, IMO, I have not heard of any problems with folks counting the mail in ballots.

I have heard of some shady type stuff going on in large metropolitan districts controlled by the DNC, but this mostly comes from the GOP. I am not sure how reliable it is.

The simple fact is, there are volunteers on the inside, from both parties counting ballots, and observing, and we all have had friends that have used the mail in system.

From my study of this issue, IMO? The mass vote flipping fraud, if there is any, is far more likely to be from the electronic voting than the mail in balloting.

In 2000, they had folks testify after the election of Bush, about how easy it was to do. Folks have known forever how easy it is to do. No one ever does anything to secure the systems though.

They have, ON RECORD, that this shit has happened before. It was released by former congress woman Dr. Cynthia McKinney, they kicked her out of D.C. for blowing the whistle.

BUT NOTHING WAS DONE.

And it still goes on. The elites still do it to put who they want in charge. Pay particularly close attention to the first one. Camera's were allowed into the court, it is ON RECORD. . . .

"Software programmer says US elections are rigged and that US Representatives tried to pay him to rig their election vote counts."

This last one? Makes fun of the depressing reality, your vote no longer really matters. :heehee:

Last edited:
DOJ and FBI Forensic teams have now been dispatched to several states. Now the real fraud is being exposed. No confidence in our election can now be assumed.. The Stunner for me was the fact these systems are isolated from other systems so the hacks had to be installed on site or contained in the software from the manufacturer..

and this whining dude has a "no whining" image as his profile photo... :)

this is a complete s**t show these right wing lunatics running here...

and it is dammm entertaining to watch it... :D

Finally the wedge that pries apart the whole putrid, corrupt mess. If it is happening in MI it is happening everywhere.

MI GOP Chairwoman Calls for Hand-Count of Ballots in 47 Counties, After Machine-Hack Discovered

MI GOP Chairwoman Calls for Hand-Count of Ballots in 47 Counties, After Machine-Hack Discovered — Steemit

UPDATE - Michigan GOP chairwoman Laura Cox called for the other 47 MI counties which use the same kind of vote-counting machine as Antrim County to hand-count their paper ballots, after a "glitch" erroneously delivered a large margin to Biden in the deep red Antrim County. After the unlikely result was reported and a hand count of the paper ballots was performed, Antrim flipped to Trump by a large margin.

Official claimed that the miscount was the result of an error in hand-entering results from a precinct results tape, but if so, the error bears no resemblance to a simple transposition of the correct result. Antrim County erroneously gave Biden victory last Tuesday by 62% Biden to 38% Trump. The true result after hand counting was Trump 56% to Biden 42%. A simple transposition error would have read Trump 42% to Biden 56%.

Thus it is more likely that the county was caught in a machine vote-counting hack. Forty seven other counties in Michigan use the same kind of machine, Imagecast Precinct.

[video=youtube_share;ZOfsgLWGDE4]

MI GOP Chairwoman Calls for Hand-Count of Ballots in 47 Counties, After Machine-Hack Discovered — Steemit

Conservatives should take this all the way to the Supreme Court. Did other states use this type of machine to count the junk mail-in ballots.

Finally the wedge that pries apart the whole putrid, corrupt mess. If it is happening in MI it is happening everywhere.

MI GOP Chairwoman Calls for Hand-Count of Ballots in 47 Counties, After Machine-Hack Discovered

UPDATE - Michigan GOP chairwoman Laura Cox called for the other 47 MI counties which use the same kind of vote-counting machine as Antrim County to hand-count their paper ballots, after a "glitch" erroneously delivered a large margin to Biden in the deep red Antrim County. After the unlikely result was reported and a hand count of the paper ballots was performed, Antrim flipped to Trump by a large margin.

Official claimed that the miscount was the result of an error in hand-entering results from a precinct results tape, but if so, the error bears no resemblance to a simple transposition of the correct result. Antrim County erroneously gave Biden victory last Tuesday by 62% Biden to 38% Trump. The true result after hand counting was Trump 56% to Biden 42%. A simple transposition error would have read Trump 42% to Biden 56%.

Thus it is more likely that the county was caught in a machine vote-counting hack. Forty seven other counties in Michigan use the same kind of machine, Imagecast Precinct.

[video=youtube_share;ZOfsgLWGDE4]

Conservatives should take this all the way to the Supreme Court. Did other states use this type of machine to count the junk mail-in ballots.

Yes. 30 States used this system in all districts, including all of the Battleground States.

Forum List

Back