Mexico presses U.S. to guarantee natural gas supplies after Texas export ban

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The Mexican government called the top U.S. representative in Mexico on Wednesday to press for natural gas supplies after the Texas governor ordered fuel to remain in the state during a freeze that has overwhelmed its energy grid.

Already, earlier this week, natural gas supplies to Mexico from Texas were interrupted by the freeze, leaving millions without power in its industrial northern states and causing an estimated $2.7 billion in losses.

The cut in supply affected factories including General Motors’ plant in the central city of Silao, where work was stopped on Tuesday night and Wednesday. Volkswagen’s Mexico unit said it would suspend production on several car models on Thursday and Friday.

If I was Mexico, I would be furious.

Screw Mexico; they constantly wreck their own wells and and pipelines and gas production, then whine for the U.S. to bail them out of their own narco-state corruption. We already solved their poverty problems by absorbing most of their poor and worthless yet they keep moving from stupid failure to Dumb And Dumber failures. Let the assholes choke on their own shit.

The U.S. taxpayers built and paid for those maquilas for them and those outsourcing companies in the first place, so they good steal good paying jobs from American workers. Let General Motors stock holders kiss their asses and hold their hands, and pay them until we get over our own problems.

The Mexican government called the top U.S. representative in Mexico on Wednesday to press for natural gas supplies after the Texas governor ordered fuel to remain in the state during a freeze that has overwhelmed its energy grid.

Already, earlier this week, natural gas supplies to Mexico from Texas were interrupted by the freeze, leaving millions without power in its industrial northern states and causing an estimated $2.7 billion in losses.

The cut in supply affected factories including General Motors’ plant in the central city of Silao, where work was stopped on Tuesday night and Wednesday. Volkswagen’s Mexico unit said it would suspend production on several car models on Thursday and Friday.

LIES.

All those contracts that the energy titans bought, and locked in prices. . . now, the GOP which is "supposedly" for the free market?

Now they are whores to the assholes that are cornering the market because they made all those stupid ass contracts to "lock in prices," and these energy titans don't want to lose any money.

Heaven forbid the energy billionaires lose any money in this natural disaster. . . NOPE, the little people have to take it in the ass. . . oh, and foreign nations that we have contracts to also.

Damn the American Billionaires and their criminal politicos and media whores are running a racket.

They should all be hung.

Too bad we don't care.
Screw Mexico; they constantly wreck their own wells and and pipelines and gas production, then whine for the U.S. to bail them out of their own narco-state corruption. We already solved their poverty problems by absorbing most of their poor and worthless yet they keep moving from stupid failure to Dumb And Dumber failures. Let the assholes choke on their own shit.

The U.S. taxpayers built and paid for those maquilas for them and those outsourcing companies in the first place, so they good steal good paying jobs from American workers. Let General Motors stock holders kiss their asses and hold their hands, and pay them until we get over our own problems.

Wow.

What the hell ever happened to morality? To what made America great?

To, "you make a contract, you make a promise, and you keep that promise?"

Holy shit.

Are you folks even Americans? What the ever living fuck? :dunno:

iu

Too bad we don't care.

Wow.

Holy shit.

iu
It's Messiko, they've been stealing off of us forever. We should nuke them.

Too bad we don't care.

Wow.

Holy shit.

iu
It's Messiko, they've been stealing off of us forever. We should nuke them.
You're ignorance is exceeded only by your jingoism. Congratulations. :113:

Well this time it is idiot Republicans that can not maintain their own shit. Their incompetent asses should lose their jobs. Billions of dollars lost and can't keep their own people warm. What a bunch of fucking losers.

LIES.

All those contracts that the energy titans bought, and locked in prices. . . now, the GOP which is "supposedly" for the free market?

Now they are whores to the assholes that are cornering the market because they made all those stupid ass contracts to "lock in prices," and these energy titans don't want to lose any money.

Heaven forbid the energy billionaires lose any money in this natural disaster. . . NOPE, the little people have to take it in the ass. . . oh, and foreign nations that we have contracts to also.

Damn the American Billionaires and their criminal politicos and media whores are running a racket.

They should all be hung.
Are you having a bromance with Messikkko? :dunno:

LIES.

They should all be hung.
No man.

What I am concerned about is the "New Normal," and the "Great Reset."

I am concerned about these neo-feudalists that get to decide where and when the Earth's resources will be used, while the little people of the planet suffer, so that they can have their million dollar luxury private jets and private islands.

I don't see divisions between the poor and middle classes. I don't let them separate us into a "us and them," mentality. The auto worker in Mexico suffers the same as an auto worker in Texas. . . when the commodity trading house withholds contracts it promised just so it doesn't lose money, and pols allow them to, just so they get kick backs in the form of campaign donations and other graft.

Are you a racist? Are you letting your silly nationalism cloud your thinking while they impose a hellish dystopian nightmare on you?

Did you like them rigging that election, did that make you happy? Do you like them controlling the press and telling you it didn't happen? That something you enjoy? The press everywhere telling you something isn't happening you can see with your own two eyes?

When is your ignorant ass going to wake the fuck up? When you no longer have a bed to sleep in, that it?

tribalism-3-1.jpg

Too bad we don't care.

Wow.

Holy shit.

iu
13. Fuck Mexicans. They're assholes.

Well this time it is idiot Republicans that can not maintain their own shit. Their incompetent asses should lose their jobs. Billions of dollars lost and can't keep their own people warm. What a bunch of fucking losers.

So what? I don't feel like freezing because some crooks cut deals at our expense, and I don't feel sorry for Mexican scabs working for multi-nationals who mooch off govt. programs while out-sourcing jobs. The Governor did the right thing in this case; feel free to whine about his other crap in another thread. I'm not a Republican and it ain't my job to give a shit what Democrats like either.

Last edited:

LIES.

They should all be hung.
No man.

What I am concerned about is the "New Normal," and the "Great Reset."

I am concerned about these neo-feudalists that get to decide where and when the Earth's resources will be used, while the little people of the planet suffer, so that they can have their million dollar luxury private jets and private islands.

I don't see divisions between the poor and middle classes. I don't let them separate us into a "us and them," mentality. The auto worker in Mexico suffers the same as an auto worker in Texas. . . when the commodity trading house withholds contracts it promised just so it doesn't lose money, and pols allow them to, just so they get kick backs in the form of campaign donations and other graft.

Are you a racist? Are you letting your silly nationalism cloud your thinking while they impose a hellish dystopian nightmare on you?

Did you like them rigging that election, did that make you happy? Do you like them controlling the press and telling you it didn't happen? That something you enjoy? The press everywhere telling you something isn't happening you can see with your own two eyes?

When is your ignorant ass going to wake the fuck up? When you no longer have a bed to sleep in, that it?

tribalism-3-1.jpg

Those poor Mexicans will gladly cut your throat the second they think they could get away it, both literally and figuratively. You can run down there and hand them your money if you feel so sorry for them. The problem will be over in a few days, so it's not a Big Frigging Drama if Narco-State Playland gets less gas than normal for a week. It's not like they actually need ours in the first place, they have their own supplies and, they're just too stupid and lazy to manage them when they can get ours for next to nothing. It's not like the animals give a damn how many anglos die or anything, in fact they like hearing about white people dying, same as Democrats do.

So what? I don't feel like freezing because some crooks cut deals at our expense, and I don't feel sorry for Mexican scabs working for multi-nationals who mooch off govt. programs while out-sourcing jobs. The Governor did the right thing in this case; feel free to whine about his other crap in another thread. I'm not a Republican and it ain't my job to give a shit what Democrats like either.
So what. Does not matter the state has more resources than any other state and aint bright enough to manage them or meet commitments. I get it you like gross mismanagement. Got ya . You deserve to have rolling black outs. What a dumb fuck.

So what. Does not matter the state has more resources than any other state and aint bright enough to manage them or meet commitments. I get it you like gross mismanagement. Got ya . You deserve to have rolling black outs. What a dumb fuck.

Yeah that's what i said, dumbass. Speaking of dumb fucks, you deserve to starve while your Mexican 'victims' feed off your table, an event coming sooner than your dope addled Burb Brat mind can guess.. Lol at 'resources'; half of Mexico already lives here, butt smooch, and they use up resources, like gas and electricity. Your Party loves them and plans on having another 150 million of them over the borders by the end of the year. think they aren't going to use up resources, dumbass? You really think your gangster hero Uncle Joe and his fellow thieves are going to 'manage' anything, do you?

Last edited:

Yeah that's what i said, dumbass. Speaking of dumb fucks, you deserve to starve while your Mexican 'victims' feed off your table, an event coming sooner than your dope addled Burb Brat mind can guess.. Lol at 'resources'; half of Mexico already lives here, butt smooch, and they use up resources, like gas and electricity.
You like incompetence and admit it. Hillarious

Yeah that's what i said, dumbass. Speaking of dumb fucks, you deserve to starve while your Mexican 'victims' feed off your table, an event coming sooner than your dope addled Burb Brat mind can guess.. Lol at 'resources'; half of Mexico already lives here, butt smooch, and they use up resources, like gas and electricity.

You're too stupid to even troll competently. If you think your post was funny you need to get to a rehab clinic ASAP.

Too bad we don't care.

Wow.

Holy shit.

iu
13. Fuck Mexicans. They're assholes.
Believe it or not, Mexicans are generally more conservative, and better mannered than Canadians.

Canadians tend to be much more globalist, culturally Marxist, and . . . well assholes.

Mexicans tend to be traditionalists.

I am not sure you really know what the real threat here is. . . .

You're too stupid to even troll competently. If you think your post was funny you need to get to a rehab clinic ASAP.
Your dumb fucking ass admitted to liking incompetence. You my friend are the stupid one. Slobbering idiot realm. Hillarious

iu

Believe it or not, Mexicans are generally more conservative, and better mannered than Canadians.

Canadians tend to be much more globalist, culturally Marxist, and . . . well assholes.

Mexicans tend to be traditionalists.

I am not sure you really know what the real threat here is. . . .

Yes they are traditionalists; they sell their daughters to pimps for goats, would love to go back to the good old days of tossing women into volcanoes and pits, raiding their neighbors and palying soccer with their heads, and all kinds of other traditional Aztec
pastimes.

I don't see where the assholes can't wait a few days til a major crisis is over instead of sniveling like little bitches after all the free stuff they get from Uncle Sammy, including good jobs.

Forum List

Back