Mexico Opens a Satellite Office IN the USA to provide ILLEGAL Immigrants with ID'S

Since when?? I support their right to their religion, churches, etc.... but that does not take away with the fact that I do not agree with their stances on illegal immigration... and others like me have continually shown opposition to that stance of the church

But nice try, troll

Since when?

Since they staged protests against undocumented residents, and politicians who disagree with them. For some reason, when it's not the Church, the cowardly right is willing to protest even though undocumented workers have the same right to "freedom of belief" that the Church has.

When a politician, who has a much freedom of belief as the Church, supports amnesty, the cowardly conservatives will protest. When it's the Church, which has no more freedom than the politician, supports amnesty, the cowardly conservatives do nothing,

Bullshit, asshole

Many MANY conservatives have openly shown disagreement with the stance of the Catholic Church, even if they are not being against the Catholic Church as a whole... Kind of like sticking up for my brother, even though I do not agree with everything he does...

And yes.. protests against the presence of criminal illegal aliens being allowed by government is a right thing to do... The protest is about the illegal criminal aliens... The politicians set national policy... hence they are protested by name openly BECAUSE IT IS A POLITICAL ISSUE... for me PERSONALLY, I will not go to a church that does not line up with my views.. and you can take that as a protest... I will give to another charity before a Catholic Church charity because of some of my opposition to their stances... but I am not going to damn the Catholic Church for their belief on this... and the Catholic Church is part of the group of policy makers

But that does not make much sense to a hyper-partisan winger such as yourself

Conservatives aren't allowed to support amnesty after closing the border?

Bank on California, a program launched by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in December 2008, encourages financial institutions to accept the Mexican CID, Guatemalan CID and other CID cards as primary identification for opening bank accounts.[17]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matr%C3%ADcula_Consular

Bank on California, a program launched by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger in December 2008, encourages financial institutions to accept the Mexican CID, Guatemalan CID and other CID cards as primary identification for opening bank accounts.[17]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matr%C3%ADcula_Consular

Good, once they're in the federal database INS has their home addresses.

Just one of many reasons not to like the Governator's political work

And the cowardly conservatives don't have the courage to stand up to the church. They lack the courage of their convictions. They also lack convictions (unless they're criminal convictions)

because the brave Liberals are doing something about Illegal Immigration i suppose....and please tell us Sang about all those Democrats who are Catholics who are standing up to the church...please enlighten us....

the Catholic Church is being misrepresented on their illegal immigrant stance.

their stance is to take care of any natural, basic needs for these people, if hungry-feed them, if they need a roof over head-then give it to them....clothes then clothe them...

BUT, the official stance of the Church is to try to help illegals that come to them, get legal status to stay here and the church will help them to legally file the paperwork necessary to do such, if they are eligible for such...if the USA denies them a green card or a legal means to stay here, then the Catholic Church supports their deportation....while it gives support to the illegal in the deportation by helping them find ways to keep their families together...help their other family members, primarily their children, return with them to their own country. I just read this on an official Catholic site.

Since when?? I support their right to their religion, churches, etc.... but that does not take away with the fact that I do not agree with their stances on illegal immigration... and others like me have continually shown opposition to that stance of the church

But nice try, troll

Since when?

Since they staged protests against undocumented residents, and politicians who disagree with them. For some reason, when it's not the Church, the cowardly right is willing to protest even though undocumented workers have the same right to "freedom of belief" that the Church has.

When a politician, who has a much freedom of belief as the Church, supports amnesty, the cowardly conservatives will protest. When it's the Church, which has no more freedom than the politician, supports amnesty, the cowardly conservatives do nothing,

Bullshit, asshole

Many MANY conservatives have openly shown disagreement with the stance of the Catholic Church, even if they are not being against the Catholic Church as a whole... Kind of like sticking up for my brother, even though I do not agree with everything he does...

And MANY conservatives are not against corporations like Pepsico, etc, but when those companies implement a policy the cons don't like (like benefits for domenstic partners) the wingers protest...unless it's the Church because they're too scared.

And yes.. protests against the presence of criminal illegal aliens being allowed by government is a right thing to do... The protest is about the illegal criminal aliens...

Unless they're in a church. Then the cowardly conservatives STFU

The politicians set national policy... hence they are protested by name openly BECAUSE IT IS A POLITICAL ISSUE...

Immigration is a political issue when ANYONE or ANY GROUP gets involved. And the cowardly conservatives will protest ANYONE or ANY GROUP regardless of their other positions...unless it's a church.

for me PERSONALLY, I will not go to a church that does not line up with my views.. and you can take that as a protest...

No, you can claim it's a protest, but only because you don't hesitate to lie

I will give to another charity before a Catholic Church charity because of some of my opposition to their stances... but I am not going to damn the Catholic Church for their belief on this... and the Catholic Church is part of the group of policy makers

NO one said anythinig about "damning" the church. We are talking about protesting a church policy. Too bad you're too chicken to do anything but "run away" from a church you disagree with and console yourself with the lie that your are "protesting" the church:lol:

But that does not make much sense to a hyper-partisan winger such as yourself[/QUOTE]

And the cowardly conservatives don't have the courage to stand up to the church. They lack the courage of their convictions. They also lack convictions (unless they're criminal convictions)

Another rightwing coward who can't defend his own hypocrisy. All you have is the guts to post anonymously on the internet.

because the brave Liberals are doing something about Illegal Immigration i suppose....and please tell us Sang about all those Democrats who are Catholics who are standing up to the church...please enlighten us....

Many Catholics have the courage to take on the Church because they are not cowardly conservatives
Catholic sex abuse cases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States
Settlements, bankruptcies and closures
Main article: Settlements and bankruptcies in Catholic sex abuse cases
According to Donald Cozzens, "by the end of the mid 1990s, it was estimated that [...] more than half a billion dollars had been paid in jury awards, settlements and legal fees." This figure grew to about one billion dollars by 2002.[38] Roman Catholics spent $615 million on sex abuse cases in 2007.[39]

As of March 2006, dioceses in which abuse was committed or in which abuse allegations were settled out of court had made financial settlements with the victims totaling over 1.5 billion dollars[12] The number and size of these settlements made it necessary for the dioceses to reduce their ordinary operating expenses by closing churches and schools in order to raise the funds to make these payments.[8] Several dioceses chose to declare chapter 11 bankruptcy as a way to litigate settlements while protecting some church assets to insure it continues to operate.

By 2009, U.S. dioceses have paid more than 2.6 billion US dollars in abuse-related costs since 1950.[40]

In many instances, dioceses were forced to declare bankruptcy as a result of the settlements. At least six U.S. dioceses sought bankruptcy protection. In some cases, the dioceses filed bankruptcy just before civil suits against them were about to go to trial. This had the effect of mandating that pending and future lawsuits be settled in bankruptcy court.

Resignations, retirements and defrockings
Many of the accused priests were forced to resign. Some priests whose crimes fell within statutes of limitation are in jail. Some have been defrocked. Others — because they are elderly, because of the nature of their offenses, or because they have had some success fighting the charges — cannot be defrocked under canon law. Some priests live in retreat houses that are carefully monitored and sometimes locked.[41]

Bernard Francis Law, Cardinal and Archbishop of Boston, Massachusetts, United States resigned after Church documents were revealed which suggested he had covered up sexual abuse committed by priests in his archdiocese.[42] On December 13, 2002 Pope John Paul II accepted Law's resignation as Archbishop and reassigned him to an administrative position in the Roman Curia naming him archpriest of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and he later presided at one of the Pope's funeral masses. Law's successor in Boston, Archbishop (later Cardinal) Séan P. O'Malley found it necessary to sell substantial real estate properties and close a number of churches in order to pay the $120 million in claims against the archdiocese.

Two bishops of Palm Beach, Florida resigned due to child abuse allegations. Resigned bishop Joseph Keith Symons was replaced by Anthony O'Connell, who later also resigned in 2002.

When does this kind of nonsense stop! Where is our HOMELAND SECURITY? When will someone in this government get the balls to tell Mexico to KISS OFF?
Who the hell runs this country anymore.....THEM or US!

"It amazes me every time that the Mexican government has the gall to tell us what to do," said an ICE official, who asked not to be named. "More surprisingly is how many times we stand by and let them. This is just an example of one of hundreds of requests we've had to deal with."

Mexico opens California office to provide ID for illegals | Washington Examiner

Someone wake up the Barrack Hussein Obama administration and tell them to get off their collective ASSES or RESIGN! Either lead this country or QUIT........PLEASE!

Arizona leadership has gotten off their butts, thankfully. The Obama circus is too busy telling NBA players which team to play on and also trying to bribe candidates.

You forgot about O singing along with 'Sir Paul' the song Michelle to O's wife...LOL....looked somewhat foolish. Well he got his 15 min of fame as a 'rock star'....:eusa_drool:

They are illegal. Mexico giving out identification in this country is ILLEGAL. The US should expel all of the mexicans manning the outpost and demand a list of all of thoes that have been given fake illegal ID and deport them.

Last edited:
They are illegal. Mexico giving out identification in this country is ILLEGAL. The US should expel all of the mexicans manning the outpost and demand a list of all of thoes that have been given fake illegal ID and deport them.

Conservatives are great at telling others what they should do. Too bad conservatives are too chicken to do it themselves.

Conservatives are great at telling others what they should do. Too bad conservatives are too chicken to do it themselves.

What are you babbling about? oh by the way is the President of Mexico a conservative? Are all the Democrats who are trying to dictate AZ law to AZ conservatives?

You're just not very smart are you?

Just as "liberals" seem to not to know the difference between legal and illegal activities or legal and illegal people. Chicken I think has nothing to do with it. If there was not liberal opposition there would not be an illegal problem.

Just as "liberals" seem to not to know the difference between legal and illegal activities or legal and illegal people. Chicken I think has nothing to do with it. If there was not liberal opposition there would not be an illegal problem.

republicans had control of the white house, Congress and the Supreme Court, and they still couldn't fix the problem in 8 years.

Conservative ideas are not the solution, conservative ideas are the problem

republicans had control of the white house, Congress and the Supreme Court, and they still couldn't fix the problem in 8 years.

Conservative ideas are not the solution, conservative ideas are the problem

You are absolutely the stupidest person ever born.

Republican =/= conservative. Dubya was no conservative.

Another rightwing coward who can't defend his own hypocrisy. All you have is the guts to post anonymously on the internet.

Many Catholics have the courage to take on the Church because they are not cowardly conservatives
Catholic sex abuse cases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

United States
Settlements, bankruptcies and closures
Main article: Settlements and bankruptcies in Catholic sex abuse cases
According to Donald Cozzens, "by the end of the mid 1990s, it was estimated that [...] more than half a billion dollars had been paid in jury awards, settlements and legal fees." This figure grew to about one billion dollars by 2002.[38] Roman Catholics spent $615 million on sex abuse cases in 2007.[39]

As of March 2006, dioceses in which abuse was committed or in which abuse allegations were settled out of court had made financial settlements with the victims totaling over 1.5 billion dollars[12] The number and size of these settlements made it necessary for the dioceses to reduce their ordinary operating expenses by closing churches and schools in order to raise the funds to make these payments.[8] Several dioceses chose to declare chapter 11 bankruptcy as a way to litigate settlements while protecting some church assets to insure it continues to operate.

By 2009, U.S. dioceses have paid more than 2.6 billion US dollars in abuse-related costs since 1950.[40]

In many instances, dioceses were forced to declare bankruptcy as a result of the settlements. At least six U.S. dioceses sought bankruptcy protection. In some cases, the dioceses filed bankruptcy just before civil suits against them were about to go to trial. This had the effect of mandating that pending and future lawsuits be settled in bankruptcy court.

Resignations, retirements and defrockings
Many of the accused priests were forced to resign. Some priests whose crimes fell within statutes of limitation are in jail. Some have been defrocked. Others — because they are elderly, because of the nature of their offenses, or because they have had some success fighting the charges — cannot be defrocked under canon law. Some priests live in retreat houses that are carefully monitored and sometimes locked.[41]

Bernard Francis Law, Cardinal and Archbishop of Boston, Massachusetts, United States resigned after Church documents were revealed which suggested he had covered up sexual abuse committed by priests in his archdiocese.[42] On December 13, 2002 Pope John Paul II accepted Law's resignation as Archbishop and reassigned him to an administrative position in the Roman Curia naming him archpriest of the Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, and he later presided at one of the Pope's funeral masses. Law's successor in Boston, Archbishop (later Cardinal) Séan P. O'Malley found it necessary to sell substantial real estate properties and close a number of churches in order to pay the $120 million in claims against the archdiocese.

Two bishops of Palm Beach, Florida resigned due to child abuse allegations. Resigned bishop Joseph Keith Symons was replaced by Anthony O'Connell, who later also resigned in 2002.

hey learn how to use the quote function....you are calling yourself a rightwing coward.....at the top....

Forum List

Back