Mexico fights back against 'The Clown'

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, breaking with the diplomatic tradition of avoiding comment on another country's internal politics, has slammed Trump's "strident" tone and compared his rise to that of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

:asshole:

Keep this up and Trump is almost guaranteed to win! Americans will be furious at the interference of a foreign nation in our election process. And yes, I know all you leftist/progressive types will instantly respond that America has interfered in foreign affairs for decades.

Read more: Mexico fights back against 'The Clown'

Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto, breaking with the diplomatic tradition of avoiding comment on another country's internal politics, has slammed Trump's "strident" tone and compared his rise to that of Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

Keep this up and Trump is almost guaranteed to win! Americans will be furious at the interference of a foreign nation in our election process. And yes, I know all you leftist/progressive types will instantly respond that America has interfered in foreign affairs for decades.

The Mayor of Paris has come out slamming Trump.

Yep, nothing more convincing than a corrupt president of a corrupt government trying to influence our election.

Mexico is not alone

Most of the world scratches their head and wonders how the U.S. Could consider Trump

Yep, nothing more convincing than a corrupt president of a corrupt government trying to influence our election.
no kidding. and one who can't keep his OWN PEOPLE from leaving the hellhole he resided over. what a joke when we care what a Foreigner has to say about our elections

Mexico is not alone

Most of the world scratches their head and wonders how the U.S. Could consider Trump

Let me answer that for them...... A large percentage of Americans do not consider ourselves to be "world citizens" nor do we wabt to be. We have an America First, America ONLY mentality.

Mexico is not alone

Let me answer that for them...... A larve percentage of Americans do not consider ourselves to be "world citizens" nor do we wabt to be. We have an America First, America ONLY mentality.
Yup...My way or the highway
The rest of the world should just do what we say

Which means you are all very stupid.

Why? My ancestors who came here from the UK, Germany, Norway, Ireland, etc.... did so because they didn't want to be Europeans anymore. They preferred whst the US had to offer. I'm simply applying the same principle and tradition.

Well if Mexico were broadcasting that America was going to pay for a $5 billion bridge built by Mexico in Tijuana, I believe we would be saying something about it.

Mexico is not alone

Most of us wonder why the rest of the world is a third world shithole and has no business questioning anything.

Forum List

Back