Mexico arrests 2 more in 2019 ambush killing of 9 Americans

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Mexican prosecutors said Sunday they have arrested two more suspects in the 2019 killings of nine U.S.-Mexican dual citizens near the northern border. Federal prosecutors identified the suspects only by their first names, “Wilbert” and “Tomás,” in line with presumption-of-innocence rules. The first faces several counts of homicide and the second faces organized crime charges.

If they knew there names it wasn't random.

Mexican prosecutors said Sunday they have arrested two more suspects in the 2019 killings of nine U.S.-Mexican dual citizens near the northern border. Federal prosecutors identified the suspects only by their first names, “Wilbert” and “Tomás,” in line with presumption-of-innocence rules. The first faces several counts of homicide and the second faces organized crime charges.

Pondering thoughts

If the tainted booze won't kill you, a drugged up bandito will

You better realize the risks when you live or visit Meheeco. Remember The Alamo.

We should have annexed everything up to the Panama Canal 120 yrs ago. It would be one vast vacation land for the winter weary of the world to go and spend a lot of dough. Not a hell hole run by drug lords. Hell their even taking over the avacado industry down there. Lotta dough in that green slime. Even the little 5 ft 6 avacado farmer is hassled.

Loved Cancun for years. Walk the streets at 3 am with nary a care. Today, wouldn't set foot there unless I hired 4 meheecan body guards. I hear they are cheap down there. You go bar hopping and you have someone babysitting you. Lol

Being a Mormon myself I know a little bit of history of the LeBerons
They have had some older folk that were particularly violent.
Read this article. The Lafferty's were associated with the LeBerons'
This woman practically lived next door to us

Being a Mormon myself I know a little bit of history of the LeBerons
They have had some older folk that were particularly violent.
Read this article. The Lafferty's were associated with the LeBerons'
This woman practically lived next door to us

That's crazy.

Forum List

Back