Mexico. Age of consent: 12

Just one more way that demonstrates that liberals don't care at all about the shit they pretend to be offended by..

And which 'liberals' are saying that Mexico's age of consent is okay?

Specifically?

Meanwhile- do you have any problem with a 32 year old man puts a 14 year old girls hand on his erection?

The more we import the better indeed!

To be honest, I have a huge problem with your stupid questions.

Clearly you do have a problem with answering that specific question- I wonder why that is....

Meanwhile- do you have any problem with a 32 year old man puts a 14 year old girls hand on his erection?

Just one more way that demonstrates that liberals don't care at all about the shit they pretend to be offended by..

Specifically?

Clearly you do have a problem with answering that specific question- I wonder why that is....

There is no question that you could ask that I would have problem answering. The reason I won't answer is because the question is utterly stupid. Meanwhile, to prove your low IQ beyond shadow a doubt you ask the same question again.

deep in the "deliverance" hills of RW redneck country there is no age of consent OR taboo for family members.

be proud .

False, the age of consent in the USA is at least 16.

Now

While the general age of consent is now set between 16 and 18 in all U.S. states, the age of consent has widely varied across the country in the past. In 1880, the age of consent was set at 10 or 12 in most states, with the exception of Delaware where it was 7.[2] T

he ages of consent were raised across the U.S. during the late 19th century and the early 20th century.[3][4] By 1920 ages of consent generally rose to 16-18 and small adjustments to these laws occurred after 1920. As of 2015 the final state to raise its age of general consent was Hawaii, which changed it from 14 to 16 in 2001.[5]

Specifically?

There is no question that you could ask that I would have problem answering. The reason I won't answer is because the question is utterly stupid. Meanwhile, to prove your low IQ beyond shadow a doubt you ask the same question again.

Despite being asked repeatedly whether you think that it is appropriate for a 32 year old man to put a 14 year old girls hand on his erection- you refuse to answer this question.

Since in the other thread you made it clear that it was okay with you- I am surprised you are so coy in this thread.

Sex today has become anything.
Morality no longer exists, it is surprising Mexico is a religious country

It's only religious in a cultural sense. In other words, many people are Catholic (not only in Mexico but in many other Latin American countries) but that does not mean that they are born again, or genuine believers.

In Europe they had to post fliers on beaches and resorts stating that it's not O.K. for people who exist mentally in 6th century Islamic culture to rape women (and boys) who wear skimpy bathing suits on the beach. Strangely enough the democrat future immigrant base seems to rely on pedophile Mexicans and demented Islamic radicals.

JFC no wonder they're literally dying to get here. LOL Tell them about Moore and Ala, so they'll stay home!
The only Mexican girl I met who had started cohabitating at 13 was very happy with her "husband." Her Dad was real happy about it too. She was still attending school and I felt like shit going in to tell them all that her "husband" was committing sexual abuse because he was 20 and she was now 15. The family did NOT get that at all.
That's the only reason I know anything about it.
I think the "husband" left to work in Florida for awhile, until she turned 16.

Sex today has become anything.
Morality no longer exists, it is surprising Mexico is a religious country

It's only religious in a cultural sense. In other words, many people are Catholic (not only in Mexico but in many other Latin American countries) but that does not mean that they are born again, or genuine believers.
Yes, I believe that many people are half believing if I can express myself like that.
Here also in France the law
sets the sexual majority at 15.

The leftists or absolutely HORRIFIED about the (baseless) claim that a republican may have had relations with a 14 year old.

Meanwhile in Mexico, it's the way of the country to have sexual relations with 12 year olds. These are the people they want to import. Any comments?
Girls in Mexico can marry at 13 IF they have permission of the parents AND agreement by the bride. (Some families in Mexico pawn off their daughters to the earliest possible "husband" so they don't have to feed her anymore. Fact.) This is more common in very rural areas. Most girls wait 'til at least after their Quinceanera (15th birthday).

There are states in the United States where a girl can marry at 14- if they have their parents consent- and that of a judge.
I guess that's up to them. To me it seems too young to be bridled with the responsibility of marriage, but in this country we extend childhood way beyond what it is in other cultures. Way beyond what it used to be in ours, as well. I'm not saying it's wrong, it's just different here. To look at it cynically, as soon as a girl hit puberty and could get pregnant, it was time to marry her off before the inevitable happened.
If you look at midwifery records from the 1700's, there were many 5 and 6 month babies born amazingly large and healthy.

The leftists or absolutely HORRIFIED about the (baseless) claim that a republican may have had relations with a 14 year old.

Meanwhile in Mexico, it's the way of the country to have sexual relations with 12 year olds. These are the people they want to import. Any comments?
Let's send Pedo Roy to Mexico.

deep in the "deliverance" hills of RW redneck country there is no age of consent OR taboo for family members.

be proud .
Actually, bigot, that would be Africa you be talking about there. I knew a guy who told me his uncle says: If it's old enough to bleed, it's old enough to breed. And he be a nigra who growed up right here in Chocolate City.

So sorry, Shlomo, u hatred of white folks failed you again. Hahahaha.

There are millions and millions of hillbillies in Alabama who have diddled a minor.

Roy Moore has a lock on the pedo voting bloc.

JFC no wonder they're literally dying to get here. LOL Tell them about Moore and Ala, so they'll stay home!
The only Mexican girl I met who had started cohabitating at 13 was very happy with her "husband." Her Dad was real happy about it too. She was still attending school and I felt like shit going in to tell them all that her "husband" was committing sexual abuse because he was 20 and she was now 15. The family did NOT get that at all.
That's the only reason I know anything about it.
I think the "husband" left to work in Florida for awhile, until she turned 16.
Back in the late 70s, I worked with some illegal immigrants picking fruit and then again in a factory making ... mop heads. It was unwise to even attempt to speak with any of the women because the males were quite protective. Around the same time I hung around some bars with my dad that catered to the illegal immigrant crowd, and their were some pretty good fights involving "honor."

There are millions and millions of hillbillies in Alabama who have diddled a minor.

Roy Moore has a lock on the pedo voting bloc.
And here you are, a bitter old queen who's so unattractive not even a hillbilly would diddle you. Vote Dem--the party of the resentful.

You know, if Moore had been dating this girl in Mexico when she was 14, the OP might have had a point.

But, Moore was dating the women in Alabama, and it was in the 70's, so what was the age of consent during that time?

So what if other countries have lower ages of consent. This is the USA, and we should follow the laws of this country (or so the conservatives keep screeching).

As far as would I ever date someone that much younger? Nope, not even in High School. I remember meeting a new girl at the church my foster family went to, and was chatting her up and we were both digging on each other pretty good. After a bit, I asked her if she'd like to catch a movie sometime, and she said "sure, but I have to be home by 7 pm because of my curfew". I asked why it was so early, and she then told me she was 12. I was a Junior in HS at the time (16), but told her thanks, but no thanks, she was too young for me. The reason I thought she was my age was because she was fully developed, wore makeup that made her look older, and stood around 5 ft 7.

My rule is that I generally keep to within 10 years of my age (now 53) either way, because if there is too much of an age gap, it is harder to find common things to talk about and do.

Do you think it is appropriate for a Republican- or Democrat to have sex with a 14 year old?

You didn't have a problem with it in the other thread.

No- I think that an age of consent of 12 is too low- and when Mexicans come to the United States- guess what- our laws apply here.

You do realize everyone, but a few nutz on the internet are calling for him to drop out. And yes he will lose AL

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just one, can Moore date them?

Bill Clinton also has an interest.

Forum List

Back