Mexican invaders swap the deserts of the southern border for the snowy forests of upstate New York and Vermont to enter US via perilous backdoor

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Looks like these invaders are going to now turn the friendly Canadian/U.S. border into another chaotic mess.

• Local authorities call for more support on the US-Canada border, according to a new report by NBC News.
  • There has been a spike in illegal border crossing from Canada into the northeastern US in recent months.
  • The snowy cross-border journey is perilous, as people are in danger of freezing to death.
Local authorities on the northern US border are calling for more support after an influx of migrant crossings from Canada into remote parts of upstate New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine.

People from Syria , Iran , Jordan , Egypt , Tunisia , Libya , Morocco , Sudan , Chechnya , South Ossetia , Tajikistan Afghanistan , Chad , ... have been stopped near Canadien Border attempting entry

Looks like these invaders are going to now turn the friendly Canadian/U.S. border into another chaotic mess.

• Local authorities call for more support on the US-Canada border, according to a new report by NBC News.
  • There has been a spike in illegal border crossing from Canada into the northeastern US in recent months.
  • The snowy cross-border journey is perilous, as people are in danger of freezing to death.

They're all over the fuckin' place, here in this little town of 5,000 people. I always see 7 or 8 of them at the Walmart, pushing shopping carts full of groceries and paying with wads of $100 bills. I never see any women or children, just young military-age males.

The stupid mother fuck and his pro-illegals anti-borders party have caused this disaster by telling the world the door was open to them. As the mother fuck put it "they deserve to be heard, it's who we are".
Next time you have the opportunity, kick a Dimocrat.

We should build a wall. LOL Canada will pay for it!
The end game is three nations formed into one super nation under control of the globalists. One of several super-sized government entities. Population reduction is going to be needed whether it is before then or after the formation.

I've been propositioned twice in years past to run people from Canada to the US in my boat as I can be in Canada by boat in less than 1/2 hour.

New Topics

Forum List

Back