MeTv

Peter Whitney
1702148194611.png

1702148260489.png

It must have 1,000 channels. They are themed to shows.

Dick Van Dyke Show channel
The Rifleman channel
Carol Burnett Show channel

Etc.

I don't like that. I prefer the programmer picking the programs and episodes for me and my getting surprised. When you have to pick your own programming, you end up just watching those episodes you like best. It takes away the surprise of saying: "Look what's on!"

I don't like that. I prefer the programmer picking the programs and episodes for me and my getting surprised. When you have to pick your own programming, you end up just watching those episodes you like best. It takes away the surprise of saying: "Look what's on!"
No, each channel devoted to one particular show just plays episode after episode, 24/7. If I turn on The Rifleman channel I get whatever episode they happen to be showing. But I can also search for The Rifleman and then pick season/episode.

Corporate greed literally drove me from subscribing to a service where they retained all rights and I had none.
So, you do believe there is corporate greed? Because when I post something like this:

Or this:

I get laughing emojis from you.

John Anderson never did. Here he is in the early '90s on Star Trek in the role of an alien being with the power to destroy entire civilizations. One of the best episodes of the entire season.
THE SURVIVORS

Worth noting: The year Anderson played a being on Star Trek ('89) where he recreated his wife who had just died after being killed by aliens, Anderson's real wife in real life had also just passed away. Anderson himself passed away just three years later. He was only 69 years old.

I was flipping through my idiot box because I don't hardly know any of the channels and I found MeTv.

I'm watching Big Valley. Remember that show? Then it's Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Have Gun Will Travel, Rawhide, The Rifleman, Wanted Dead or Alive, followed by a Three Stooges marathon.

Pretty much all '60s stuff, the exception being the Stooges were '30s and '40s.
You will like grit channel also. Check it out.

Forum List

Back