#MeTooer say's she's lost faith in the Dems and the media

Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
More and more are coming out...………………...

'Deeper than a cover-up': Tara Reade defender Rose McGowan says she's lost faith in Dems, media

Rose McGowan poses for a portrait in New York on Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018, to promote her book "Brave." (Photo by Taylor Jewell/Invision/AP)

MeToo champion Rose McGowan posted a heartfelt message late Wednesday saying that she has lost faith in the Democrats and the media as she advocates for Biden accuser Tara Reade.

The star of WB’s “Charmed” has defied Democrats by calling for former Vice President Joseph R. Biden to drop out of the presidential race and defending Ms. Reade, who has accused Mr. Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993. His campaign has adamantly denied it.

Ms. McGowan posted a tear-stained selfie and began her lengthy post on Twitter, “I used to be a proud Democrat,” but said that “now I know too much,” adding, “I feel really quite a sense of loss.”

Even Alyssa Milano is having her doubts. Like every typical leftist, it takes months before they see something that was in front of them whole time.

Now she thinks she can redeem herself after the nasty shit she's been saying about Tara Reade and her story. Well, she's sorely mistaken, we don't forget tat easily. Her disgusting hypocrisy is not only unforgettable, it's unforgivable.

1588076800411.png

You Republicans sure are desperate. Here's the truth of things.
Both U.S. and South Korea got the same information from the W.H.O. Both U.S and South Korea discover their first patient of Coronavirus on the very same day. South Korea acted to instructions from the WHO and the outcome was effective. Trump and the U.S. instead downplayed virus and is now in disaster mode, 61,000 Americans dead, dead bodies piling up and buried in mass graves. Now Trump blames the W.H.O. because the W.H.O would not join him in blaming China. Trump needs to blame China or else people will see that 61,000 dead Americans could have been prevented if Trump was even slightly competent.
Now because of Trump's scapegoating to hide his incompetence, innocent Asian Americans who has never even been to China are being randomly attacked in the U.S. where a child was knifed in New York City. Americans, look at your president and shake your head in disgust.

Even Alyssa Milano is having her doubts. Like every typical leftist, it takes months before they see something that was in front of them whole time.

Now she thinks she can redeem herself after the nasty shit she's been saying about Tara Reade and her story. Well, she's sorely mistaken, we don't forget tat easily. Her disgusting hypocrisy is not only unforgettable, it's unforgivable.

View attachment 330078
What's sad is that your second screen shot is the real Alyssa Milano. Your first one came only after she took an onslaught of abuse for being a PoS hypocrite who didn't care that a woman was raped because she was raped by a Democrat.

At least she has been consistent in her views on these type of incidents can’t say that for most.
That's just it though - she hasn't been. She's been denying all of this for weeks. It was only after a major backlash that she changed her tune.
I'm talking about McGowan not Milano sorry I should have been clear on that.

More and more are coming out...………………...

'Deeper than a cover-up': Tara Reade defender Rose McGowan says she's lost faith in Dems, media

Rose McGowan poses for a portrait in New York on Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018, to promote her book Brave. (Photo by Taylor Jewell/Invision/AP)

MeToo champion Rose McGowan posted a heartfelt message late Wednesday saying that she has lost faith in the Democrats and the media as she advocates for Biden accuser Tara Reade.

The star of WB’s “Charmed” has defied Democrats by calling for former Vice President Joseph R. Biden to drop out of the presidential race and defending Ms. Reade, who has accused Mr. Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993. His campaign has adamantly denied it.

Ms. McGowan posted a tear-stained selfie and began her lengthy post on Twitter, “I used to be a proud Democrat,” but said that “now I know too much,” adding, “I feel really quite a sense of loss.”

The Illegals and nonliving will still vote democrat

You Republicans sure are desperate. Here's the truth of things.
Both U.S. and South Korea got the same information from the W.H.O. Both U.S and South Korea discover their first patient of Coronavirus on the very same day. South Korea acted to instructions from the WHO and the outcome was effective. Trump and the U.S. instead downplayed virus and is now in disaster mode, 61,000 Americans dead, dead bodies piling up and buried in mass graves. Now Trump blames the W.H.O. because the W.H.O would not join him in blaming China. Trump needs to blame China or else people will see that 61,000 dead Americans could have been prevented if Trump was even slightly competent.
Now because of Trump's scapegoating to hide his incompetence, innocent Asian Americans who has never even been to China are being randomly attacked in the U.S. where a child was knifed in New York City. Americans, look at your president and shake your head in disgust.
How much PineSol did you snort?

Forum List

Back