Meteorologist Klotz attacked in NYC subway

He got on the subway and asked the teens to stop smoking marijuana. Hmmm he might want to rethink that choice for any future encounters.

Nice work blaming the victim, and they were also lighting some old man's hair on fire.

It was more than just asking them to stop smoking a joint.

They were harassing an older guy. He reported that they were trying to set the guy's hair on fire with the light from the joint.

The telling thing is the passivity of the other passengers. Happened to me when I got mugged in the early 90's on the subway in high school when 6 idiots decided they wanted my walkman. No one helped me, not one.

The telling thing is the passivity of the other passengers. Happened to me when I got mugged in the early 90's on the subway in high school when 6 idiots decided they wanted my walkman. No one helped me, not one.
No one wants to be stabbed or shot.

Blame the victim round 2.
Yes, the victim shares responsibility for his plight. Sometimes common sense....I believe its the part of the brain called the amygdala...wins out warning you not to do something stupid and you actually listen to it. He did not.

Nice work blaming the victim, and they were also lighting some old man's hair on fire.
Again, mistake one getting on the subway in the middle of the night....mistake two interfering in something that, although wrong, would put you in the hospital. Who would you like to "blame"? Stupid is stupid.

Yes, the victim shares responsibility for his plight. Sometimes common sense....I believe its the part of the brain called the amygdala...wins out warning you not to do something stupid and you actually listen to it. He did not.

No responsibility at all, all on the criminal.

What he shared in was the risk, not the responsibility for the outcome.

Again, mistake one getting on the subway in the middle of the night....mistake two interfering in something that, although wrong, would put you in the hospital. Who would you like to "blame"? Stupid is stupid.

The blame is on the people breaking the law and comitting the crimes.

Risk is his responsibility, not the outcome. All on them, none on him.

No responsibility at all, all on the criminal.

What he shared in was the risk, not the responsibility for the outcome.
Of course the criminal(s) is responsible....duuuh....but its NYC...its the middle of the night....its the subway.....sometimes you have to let logic prevail and AVOID the certain problem.
Unless you are Charles Bronson

Forum List

Back