Message from Vladimir to Donald

Jan 14, 2017
Dear Donald, very glad to see that our little plan worked and we managed to get you elected. It's great that you didn't even need a majority either - isn't democracy great, we could learn a few things in Russia about how someone with the least votes wins power. Anyway, dont worry about the tapes of you and all those lovely ladies at the Ritz-Carlton, we paid the cleaning bill for you after that "golden shower" thing you liked so much. When you next come and visit me in Moscow I'm sure we can do some great land-grab deals together and make lots of money. Don't spend too much time on US policy, we'll just send you an encrypted message each day from Moscow and you can just Twitter your policies directly from that - it'll save you a lot of time so you can focus on your business interests instead and leave the work of running the USA to us.
best regards and greetings from your new motherland
привет от вашей новой родины
Vladimir Putin

That's some scoop you have there.

You could be a successful mainstream reporter and bullshit ALL the time.

Message from Vladimir to Donald:

If Dems "leaders" were not so corrupt and did not cheat Bernie, he could have been a President of USA in 6 days. Aren't we all so lucky the Democrat party in your country is so corrupt, lying, greedy and dumb?

Dear Donald, very glad to see that our little plan worked and we managed to get you elected. It's great that you didn't even need a majority either - isn't democracy great, we could learn a few things in Russia about how someone with the least votes wins power. Anyway, dont worry about the tapes of you and all those lovely ladies at the Ritz-Carlton, we paid the cleaning bill for you after that "golden shower" thing you liked so much. When you next come and visit me in Moscow I'm sure we can do some great land-grab deals together and make lots of money. Don't spend too much time on US policy, we'll just send you an encrypted message each day from Moscow and you can just Twitter your policies directly from that - it'll save you a lot of time so you can focus on your business interests instead and leave the work of running the USA to us.
best regards and greetings from your new motherland
привет от вашей новой родины
Vladimir Putin
Yet another spam bot.

These are crawling out all over like cockroaches.

Ignore list.

Dear Vladimir
You are very welcome, you are the only person I trust these days, the CIA, FBI , Congress, Senate and all those other flaky instututions are just a waste of time. I'm a smart guy and I dont need those losers trying to tell me what to do. Hilary deserved what she got, she should change her name to Hilarious; a totally cuckolded fool teaming up with that Clinton idiot. It really was great that I could get elected with 62,979,87 votes and she got 65,844,954 but still lost to me - now that's hilarious. But it was easy since the voters are such a bunch of dumb schmucks - the only thing I had on her was a bunch of emails she sent, that even the FBI said weren't a security breach but everyone believed me when I said she was crooked. Thanks for your advice on how to manipulate the media they overlooked all my crooked dealings. Anyway, we can do some good busines together since there's no law that says I have to sell my businesses while I'm president - those equally dumb shmucks on Capital Hill didnt think about that either - haha. Get some more girls ready for me when I visit you in Moscow. Your loyal servant Donald.

Forum List

Back