Merrick Garland is guilty of obstruction of justice

Who spread them around the country? Republicans, Trump campaign, Giuliani, Bannon, and Congress critters.
Too bad the fuckin FBI didn't do their job in the first place. Then Hunter and the potato would be in prison where they belong, and there would have been no need to publish those vile pictures.

You prove yourself to be lacking in debating abilities and the intelligence to debate by having to constantly resort to profanities. The sure sign of an inferior intellect.
You sure get triggered when I expose Dragonbreath as the lying sack of shit she is.

Hardly. Just noted that you continue to spew hate without citing anything to justify your views.
Clearly you are ignorant of Dragonbreath's posting history.

It's complete bullshit and lies. The entire history. I don't recall a single post by her that wasn't full of shit.

Clearly you are ignorant of Dragonbreath's posting history.

It's complete bullshit and lies. The entire history. I don't recall a single post by her that wasn't full of shit.
I am not discussing that poster, you are in an effort to blame them for your behavior.

The only proven one here is you as ignorant, continuously.

Run along, Simp.

:fu:
And still fail to defend yourself from the truth.

BTW, you continuing use of emoji's just goes to show that you continue to have nothing original to say.

Absolute proof pf what I am saying.

Zro mental abilities, have to use someone else to say it for you.

Forum List

Back