Merkel now in death spiral

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
So I post other day article and poll, showing Traitor Bitch Merkel in freefall. I said then, that Merkel's numbers would fall further....here now we have 81%, in just days.

Traitor Bitch Merkel and Traitor Cabinet now in the death spiral, as it's called.

Herr Falter is correct, the ONLY policy acceptable is NO MORE "refugees" and deportation of 90% of existing ones.

Snip:

"“Merkel has become a prisoner of her own politics,” Jürgen Falter, a political scientist at Mainz University, told The Washington Post. “I think the likelihood is about 60 percent that her policies don’t work out and she throws in the towel.”"

"A recent German poll showed that 81% of respondents don't have faith in their government's handling of the refugee crisis. The same poll found that 46% approve of Merkel, which is down an astonishing 12 points from just a month ago and is her lowest rating since the Eurozone economic crisis of 2011."

In my post the other day, I mentioned this 46% approval rate and said this is very bad, as in 10 years Merkel ONLY dropped ONE TIME below 70% approval....ONE TIME, now look where she is.

Traitor Bitch Merkel by this June = Gute Nacht Frau Merkel.

Here's new article:

Germany is changing its approach to the biggest crisis facing Europe

So I post other day article and poll, showing Traitor Bitch Merkel in freefall. I said then, that Merkel's numbers would fall further....here now we have 81%, in just days.

Traitor Bitch Merkel and Traitor Cabinet now in the death spiral, as it's called.

Herr Falter is correct, the ONLY policy acceptable is NO MORE "refugees" and deportation of 90% of existing ones.

Snip:

"“Merkel has become a prisoner of her own politics,” Jürgen Falter, a political scientist at Mainz University, told The Washington Post. “I think the likelihood is about 60 percent that her policies don’t work out and she throws in the towel.”"

"A recent German poll showed that 81% of respondents don't have faith in their government's handling of the refugee crisis. The same poll found that 46% approve of Merkel, which is down an astonishing 12 points from just a month ago and is her lowest rating since the Eurozone economic crisis of 2011."

In my post the other day, I mentioned this 46% approval rate and said this is very bad, as in 10 years Merkel ONLY dropped ONE TIME below 70% approval....ONE TIME, now look where she is.

Here's new article:

Now watch all the libs claim we shouldn't imitate Germany in sending "refugees" back where they came from.

• Banned

Snip:

Here's new article:

Here is my thread from the other day, Merkel now in freefall, it shows poll number graph and stuff:

Merkel now in freefall

Snip:

Here's new article:

Here is my thread from the other day, Merkel now in freefall, it shows poll number graph and stuff:

Merkel now in freefall
And this ending fits perfect to what I wrote the other day. Merkel has and Germany now sees her hate for a "united" WEST Germany. SHE would have rather of had a "united" EAST Germany.

• Banned

Snip:

Here's new article:

Merkel now in freefall
And this ending fits perfect to what I wrote the other day. Merkel has and Germany now sees her hate for a "united" WEST Germany. SHE would have rather of had a "united" EAST Germany.

Yes we agree.

Snip:

Here's new article:

A re you off your meds nazi girl?

Aren't you embarrassed wishing for Germany's return to its past?

Oh wait. I forgot. You have no shame. Just ignorance and hate.

Snip:

Here's new article:

Now watch all the libs claim we shouldn't imitate Germany in sending "refugees" back where they came from.
------------------------------------ no more and Deport the 100% is my suggestion !!

Snip:

Here's new article:

Lucy is reporting what Germans are saying and how they are polling. You lose all credibility by referring to her as 'nazi girl'. Sad liberal fascist. Lol.

...Lucy is reporting what Germans are saying and how they are polling...
Luci is a closet Nazi.

...You lose all credibility by referring to her as 'nazi girl'. Sad liberal fascist. Lol.
But you are correct that fascist Liberals would rather offer-up their backsides to the Muslims than stand their ground and stand alongside their own.

...ignorance and hate.
It is not ignorance and hate, to advocate for the expelling of hordes of North African and Middle Easterners - Neanderthals - who do not belong in Europe.

I don't lump all Muslims into one group.

And she's a hate-filled nazi whom, if I were you, I wouldn't want to align myself with.

You should hear the witch talk about Jews. Go ask her.

...Lucy is reporting what Germans are saying and how they are polling...
Luci is a closet Nazi.

...You lose all credibility by referring to her as 'nazi girl'. Sad liberal fascist. Lol.
But you are correct that fascist Liberals would rather offer-up their backsides to the Muslims than stand their ground and stand alongside their own.

It's so funny seeing you call liberals fascists when every policy your boy trump advocates is fascist.

And she isn't a closet nazi. She's just a nazi.

Snip:

Here's new article:

Lucy is reporting what Germans are saying and how they are polling. You lose all credibility by referring to her as 'nazi girl'. Sad liberal fascist. Lol.

Lucy is a nazi. So before you defend her perhaps you should know what she is.

You're welcome.

Snip:

Here's new article:

Merkel now in freefall

The MOST important thing between any leader of any nation and that nations peoples is TRUST. Once the TRUST between the leader and the people is destroyed, the leader is finished....this especially when the majority of people find out that the leader they TRUSTED has deliberately misled them, ignored their wishes and FEARS, covered-up CRIMES and TRASHED ORDINARY CITIZENS as "racists" and "Nazi's" and even called CHILDREN "collaborators".

Gute Nacht Frau Merkel....countdown to.

...ignorance and hate.
It is not ignorance and hate, to advocate for the expelling of hordes of North African and Middle Easterners - Neanderthals - who do not belong in Europe.

I don't lump all Muslims into one group...
Depends upon the group.

They all do belong to one group.

A group who follow a false prophet and false god, whose dogma is saturated with bloodlust and violence and permissions to commit same.

A group entirely incompatible with Western culture and society and law and democratic governance.

...And she's a hate-filled nazi whom, if I were you, I wouldn't want to align myself with. You should hear the witch talk about Jews. Go ask her.
She doesn't concern me at the moment.

I'm in the middle of negating the effects of Moral Relativism and Faux Equivalencies.

Snip:

Here's new article:

Darling THIS is ALL they have, they cannot deal in facts nor logic, they can only use name calling.

Snip:

Here's new article:

Darling THIS is ALL they have, they cannot deal in facts nor logic, they can only use name calling.

meh... nazis deserve what they get. perhaps you should try not hating everyone who isn't a white christian, nazi girl. until then, get over it.

cheers.

OK, people are saying Lucy is a nazi. I have not read anything posted by Lucy to indicate that she is a nazi, closet or otherwise. I'm not a fan of nazis or anti-Semites, so I will keep my eyes peeled. I hope people aren't accusing Lucy of being a nazi just because she is Austrian.

OK, people are saying Lucy is a nazi. I have not read anything posted by Lucy to indicate that she is a nazi, closet or otherwise. I'm not a fan of nazis or anti-Semites, so I will keep my eyes peeled. I hope people aren't accusing Lucy of being a nazi just because she is Austrian.
Go back and read some of her-his-its content... it reads like a Brown Shirt's wet dream... if you know how to read between the lines.

Forum List

Back