men fought, bled, & died so that these pampered millionaires can kneel

Perhaps it's time to remove the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem at sporting events. I myself don't have a problem with this, but it seems people are pushing this way past what it was meant to be. I won't bother to argue. I wont waste your time.
When did we get to the point that a national symbol of patriotism & pride became controversial.
Fuck removing it. While I am still watching & supporting my home town team my patience for this bullshit is growing thin.

I am no longer watching the brain damaged brats. They went too far for me. I am exercising my freedom of choice.

No more Fantasy Football either.

Surprisingly, I am not missing it. Not at all!!

As a bonus- the Redhead is thrilled!

WINNING!!!
I'm not watching them either .... I'll be right over! I'm sure the Redhead will be REALLY thrilled!
Bring beer!!
As long as you provide the nachos and pretzels ... We can watch "Where the Heart Goes" on Lifetime channel ...

men fought, bled, & died so that this pampered obese millionaire can spend so much time on the golf course.
president-trump-golfing.jpg
I agree ... it's horrible, disgusting.

He needs to keep his left arm straight, his grip is overcompensating for the excess turn, and he hasn't maintained his spine angle.

Disgusting.

Is he pregnant, or is he storing a lemonade stand in that shirt.
Frankly, you're being childish now.

Perhaps it's time to remove the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem at sporting events. I myself don't have a problem with this, but it seems people are pushing this way past what it was meant to be. I won't bother to argue. it's a waste of time.
Sorry - I think 'removing the pledge of allegiance or national anthem... " is acquiescing to their nonsense. If they would protest what the original intent was (police brutality toward blacks), they would be recognized and people could address the issue. Disrespecting the country, the flag, and the people is not a protest ... it is an insult.

Not a problem. They knew that some people just wouldn't be capable of understanding the protest, and some would just believe what ever the right wing told them. Your point of view has been considered, and determined to not matter.

men fought, bled, & died so that this pampered obese millionaire can spend so much time on the golf course.

He needs to keep his left arm straight, his grip is overcompensating for the excess turn, and he hasn't maintained his spine angle.

Disgusting.

Apparently, he is the healthiest President in the history of the United States.

Might even be the healthiest man to have ever lived. Sort of like a super hero, but not super and not a hero.

show respect & stop embarrassing yourselves you pampered millionaires!
That's right...so we can all freely protest...because this is America....not some fascist totalitarian state.
Yes, we can .... the trick is to select the method of protest that gets your point across. Clearly, the method they have selected has diverted attention from their issue, and focused it somewhere else.

As a protest goes ... it's legal.

It's just poorly selected, constructed, and executed. Let the same bunch meet in Chicago on a Wednesday to march down State Street, and they will get all the attention (focused on the issue) they could ever want.

Disgusting.

I thought it was funny. Fuck you if you didn't.

Perhaps it's time to remove the pledge of allegiance or the national anthem at sporting events. I myself don't have a problem with this, but it seems people are pushing this way past what it was meant to be. I won't bother to argue. it's a waste of time.
Sorry - I think 'removing the pledge of allegiance or national anthem... " is acquiescing to their nonsense. If they would protest what the original intent was (police brutality toward blacks), they would be recognized and people could address the issue. Disrespecting the country, the flag, and the people is not a protest ... it is an insult.

Not a problem. They knew that some people just wouldn't be capable of understanding the protest, and some would just believe what ever the right wing told them. Your point of view has been considered, and determined to not matter.
Some? SOME? Your elitism clearly stifles clear thought.

Tell that to the NFL, DirecTV, Phil Long Ford, American Legion, VFW, and a myriad of other organizations that their opinion doesn't matter.

In fact, tell that to the NFL owners the next time they go to negotiate their TV rights package.

That's right...so we can all freely protest...because this is America....not some fascist totalitarian state.
Even you can surely admit that this crap detracts from a fantastic sports tradition. We have very few things in this country that aren't infected by political discourse.
What if your favorite pastime was preceded by some right wing bullshit that belongs in the political realm? What if opera was your thing, or Broadway plays but before every outing you had to endure a lecture from Rush or Hannity...

We must agree as Americans that some things our out of bounds and showing our displeasure is appropriate.

Disgusting.

I thought it was funny. Fuck you if you didn't.

Check.

We can add a childish sense of humor to the list of your most memorable faults.

Tell that to the NFL, DirecTV, Phil Long Ford, American Legion, VFW, and a myriad of other organizations that their opinion doesn't matter.

In fact, tell that to the NFL owners the next time they go to negotiate their TV rights package.

If I happen to run into any of them, I certainly will.

I agree but military service isn't a prerequisite for enjoying the rights of our country.

If it did, the Donny Two-Scoops wouldn't be wearing the Purple Heart women else earned. Instead, his brain would be rotten with tertiary syphilis.

Oh wait ....

i'm sure that, hidden somewhere is this nonsensical screed, there is some semblance of coherent thought.

I just can't find it.

I am no longer watching the brain damaged brats. They went too far for me. I am exercising my freedom of choice.

No more Fantasy Football either.

Surprisingly, I am not missing it. Not at all!!

As a bonus- the Redhead is thrilled!

WINNING!!!
Good for you, Zander. I understand you are far from alone in this.

If I happen to run into any of them, I certainly will.

Don't worry. A lot of us already told them.

Totally agree. They have every right to their free - and respectful - statements. And you have every right to yours.
And you think what they are doing is respectful? Their action is deliberately though silently disrespectful to the Nation which has enabled their relative wealth and privilege. More than anything else it reflects their fundamental nature and their baboon mentalities.

Even you can surely admit that this crap detracts from a fantastic sports tradition. We have very few things in this country that aren't infected by political discourse.
What if your favorite pastime was preceded by some right wing bullshit that belongs in the political realm? What if opera was your thing, or Broadway plays but before every outing you had to endure a lecture from Rush or Hannity...

We must agree as Americans that some things our out of bounds and showing our displeasure is appropriate.
???

Forum List

Back