Men chant 'Black lives matter' before viciously attacking white victims, police say

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A group of men chanting "Black Lives Matter" were accused of viciously beating up seven white victims in Akron early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the attack happened around 12:30 a.m. in the area of Carroll and Goodkirk streets.

Police said seven white men were walking when they were approached by five black men and two white men, shouting, "Black lives matter."

The suspects started hitting them with bottles, punching and kicking the victims. One victim fell to the ground and was kicked in the head several times before losing consciousness. The suspects then took the victims' belongings before running off.
11471858_G.jpg

Men chant 'Black lives matter' before viciously attacking white victims, police say

No, you are not hallucinating. Two of the morons chanting "black lives matter" are marshmallow white. The others are obviously NI99ERS.

Seems like the definition of a hate crime...

If only you could commit hate crimes against whites.

It not only frustrates me, but infuriates me that people are allowing themselves to be assaulted by these brain dead buffoons.

Fight back, folks. Otherwise this will just continue to escalate. The thug you don't eradicate today may be hitting your wife or daughter tomorrow.

It not only frustrates me, but infuriates me that people are allowing themselves to be assaulted by these brain dead buffoons.

Fight back, folks. Otherwise this will just continue to escalate. The thug you don't eradicate today may be hitting your wife or daughter tomorrow.
You are correct. White people have been neutered from defending themselves through political correctness. The cycle needs to be broken. I suggest they need to become racially awakened. Below will be a good starting point for Whites of all ages.

My Awakening: A Path To Racial Understanding
david-duke-My-Awakening-Dr-David-Duke-Audio-edition-wide-edition.jpg.cf.jpg

Last edited:
A group of men chanting "Black Lives Matter" were accused of viciously beating up seven white victims in Akron early Sunday morning.

According to the police report, the attack happened around 12:30 a.m. in the area of Carroll and Goodkirk streets.

Police said seven white men were walking when they were approached by five black men and two white men, shouting, "Black lives matter."

The suspects started hitting them with bottles, punching and kicking the victims. One victim fell to the ground and was kicked in the head several times before losing consciousness. The suspects then took the victims' belongings before running off.
11471858_G.jpg

No, you are not hallucinating. Two of the morons chanting "black lives matter" are marshmallow white. The others are obviously NI99ERS.

Looks like a few race traitor wiggers with ni66ers

It not only frustrates me, but infuriates me that people are allowing themselves to be assaulted by these brain dead baboons.

Buffoons? No, I FIFY.

You are correct. White people have been neutered from defending themselves through political correctness. The cycle needs to be broken. I suggest they need to become racially awakened. Below will be a good starting point for Whites of all ages.

It not a race thing, it's a self-defense thing. An Asian or white guy threatening me with a bottle is just as likely to get perforated by me as a black guy.

Excellent suggested reading.

11471858_G.jpg

Looks like a few race traitor wiggers with ni66ers

And before the dust settles... They get it ten times worse than thier pack mates.

11471858_G.jpg

Obama's America.

11471858_G.jpg

Sorry this is a cried wolf situation...

Marine Assaulted at McDonald's by Black Lives Matter Activists?

This is not the first time we have seen this type of reporting... Lets just wait for an actual court date...

11471858_G.jpg

Sorry this is a cried wolf situation...

Marine Assaulted at McDonald's by Black Lives Matter Activists?

This is not the first time we have seen this type of reporting... Lets just wait for an actual court date...

Whitewashing liberal hate....how ironic.....

1230 am street fight?

You really think this was a political confrontation !? Lol!

The fact we have integrated street fights shows we are making progress !

If only there was an organization dedicated to defending white people from racist thugs.

Forum List

Back