Memphis Mass Murderer Was Released After 11 Months for Attempted Murder

Can you name one Democrat who’s openly demanding stricter punishment for violent felons?
I can many who want and are issuing lighter sentences.

Go ahead, point out those who want lesser punishment for violent crimes.

Kelly is 19 years old. At the time of his prior crime he was a juvenile, subject to sentencing as a juvenile.

Do not be surprised if he is found to have no priors in this case. His arrest record as an adult might well be treated as clean.

He was just having fun. He live streamed his shootings and an entertaining way to amuse yourself.

I live in the suburbs of Memphis in North MS.

Memphis has been a complete, democrat run shit hole for a very long time. Im surprised it took this long for it to make the national spot light.

Its just a smaller version of Chicago.

And Jim Strickland can suck a fat one. Where has he been? Why hasn't he been on the television before now screaming about the problem? He is simply in CYA mode which is what all these shitty politicians do every time something happens!!!!!!!

Who is RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS POS being released early? and what will be done to them for causing this to happen?

City Citizen Guard Force—it's the only solution. The cops are a reactive force. What we need to keep our streets and rural areas safe are 24/7 guard forces composed of willing citizens who answer to other citizens, not the government.

A judge made the decision according to the reports.

Which is my point. No one really wants to do what is needed.
American society gets its general sense of reality, of what's happening in their world, from news media. In recent years, major news media organizations have dominantly become disingenuous Leftist propagandists, disseminating narratives not based in reality — not based on fact and reason.

Contrary to one of those narratives, the majority of Americans want to do the right thing, to be fair, to be inclusive. So our good, well-intentioned officials do the wrong thing.

Last edited:
American society gets its general sense of reality, of what's happening in their world, from news media. In recent years, major news media organizations have dominantly become disingenuous Leftist propagandists, disseminating narratives not based in reality — not based on fact and reason.

Contrary to one of those narratives, the majority of Americans want to do the right thing, to be fair, to be inclusive. So our good, well-intentioned do the wrong thing.

They may want to but they don't want to pay for it.

Go ahead, point out those who want lesser punishment for violent crimes.
ALL progressives, including prosecutors, judges and others in the judicial system.

My city's prosecutor, a progressive, was releasing murder suspects without reasonable bail (in cooperation with The Bail Project), two of which committed another murder while back on the street awaiting trial.

ALL progressives, including prosecutors, judges and others in the judicial system.

My city's prosecutor, a progressive, was releasing murder suspects without reasonable bail (in cooperation with The Bail Project), two of which committed another murder while back on the street awaiting trial.

OK, so you are unable to.

I don't follow what you're saying here. Please explain.

One of our biggest issues is people with known mental health issues. We do not want to pony up to pay for their treatment. One example.

Another would be people getting released over, over crowding. This is a two pronged problem. One is people in prison who really do not belong there and another is no desire to pay for more prisons if we are just going to continue to place non violent offenders in prison.

As I pointed out, the community is not treated fairly by negroes, who are violent towards them eight times more than normal races. Then the judicial system is biased against the community by releasing negroes back into the community too quickly.
Now you're talking. That's hitting the nail on the head. demofks hate blacks.

OK, so you are unable to.
So I learned this morning that in Canada, one of the dudes in the mass murders in Saskatchewan was released earlier because he wasn't a threat!!!!! ahahahahahahahahahahaa demofks releasing the criminals to the innocent. Then they bitch.

Thanks to democrats criminals in America are out of control

The dems had the nerve to try and blame the rise in violence due to defunding the police and letting criminals out of jail on republicans .They can do these things because their groomed sheep keep falling for it.

The dems had the nerve to try and blame the rise in violence due to defunding the police and letting criminals out of jail on republicans .They can do these things because their groomed sheep keep falling for it.
They tie in line with Canada.

As I pointed out, the community is not treated fairly by negroes, who are violent towards them eight times more than normal races. Then the judicial system is biased against the community by releasing negroes back into the community too quickly.
As I have pointed out, the community is not treated fairly by males, who are violent towards them 81% more than normal genders.

Forum List

Back