Melted Steel.

....the buildings were demolished ......what does it matter if the metal melted or not?
Well, some people claim that no steel had melted. It's interesting watching them react to being shown otherwise.
....a very moot issue
When someone says that no steel melted on 9/11, and then pretends that Gerry Fornino doesn't exist because he proves them wrong, I'm going to put that denial on display.

....the buildings were demolished ......what does it matter if the metal melted or not?
Well, some people claim that no steel had melted. It's interesting watching them react to being shown otherwise.
....a very moot issue
When someone says that no steel melted on 9/11, and then pretends that Gerry Fornino doesn't exist because he proves them wrong, I'm going to put that denial on display.
Prove he exists. You keep citing someone with no evidence but your word which has no crediblity.

No one ever clasimed that. No one saw any steel being melted ON 911 they found melted steel much later during the cleanup
Hmm, let's see if we can't get you back on solid ground.

I said: "Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that even handguns had been found that had melted down into blobs in some burned out cars that were in the area.

"And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too."

And then you said, "No one saw any of that or any melted steel."

And now you're telling me that Gerry Fornino doesn't exist. Well you can click onto the link below and go to the 18:25 mark and hear him for yourself saying this:

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."

9/11 Nobody Knows Update 3 - Bing video

Last edited:
.......jet fuel/fires/critical structural damage .....who would argue about the metal and why?
The conspiracy theory is that melted steal proves military thermite used as thermite easily achieve temperatures that melt steal (in excess of 1370 Deg Fahrenheit) as opposed to JP4 jet fuel which burns at as low as 800 Deg, but in actuality can achieve 1500 Deg dependent on aeration.

Steal?

Stealing the election wasn't enough?

.......jet fuel/fires/critical structural damage .....who would argue about the metal and why?
The conspiracy theory is that melted steal proves military thermite used as thermite easily achieve temperatures that melt steal (in excess of 1370 Deg Fahrenheit) as opposed to JP4 jet fuel which burns at as low as 800 Deg, but in actuality can achieve 1500 Deg dependent on aeration.

Steal?

Oops.:dunno:

Steal?

Specifically D2 steal. Heat treatable(air hardening in foil, then drawn) but serviceable at a natural level of 40 + RC for a tough knife steal that wont stay sharp too long. It's also nearly as resistant as a 440C grade of "stainless steal" to corrosion....and harder than a ministers dick at a scout jamboree when properly hardened and drawn. Great steal .
Yall known's whar I can steel me some at ?

No one ever clasimed that. No one saw any steel being melted ON 911 they found melted steel much later during the cleanup

I said: "Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that even handguns had been found that had melted down into blobs in some burned out cars that were in the area.

"And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too."

And now you're telling me that Gerry Fornino doesn't exist. Well you can click onto the link below and go to the 18:25 mark and hear him for yourself saying this:

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."

I never said any of those things.

Here's what you said:

"No one saw any of that or any melted steel."

Are you going to now claim that you don't exist either?

Tell me something. How do you reconcile what you've said with what Gerry Fornino said? Do you call him inept, or do you try to make a case for your silly opinion that he doesn't exist?

Perhaps you're getting ready to claim that you don't exist, and

Here's what you said:

Tell me something. How do you reconcile what you've said with what Gerry Fornino said? Do you call him inept, or do you try to make a case for your silly opinion that he doesn't exist?

They did not see it on 911 they saw some after the fact and you mis quoted me.

I have proven you a liar on all of these issues.

No one saw MELTING of steel on that day and you stated they had.

Nor did I ever say or give an opinion rhat this guy does not exist.

Stop the lies you fool. I have PRPOVEN you coewardly little liar beyond question your fucking games are not working.

Here's what you said:

Stop the lies you fool. I have PRPOVEN you coewardly little liar beyond question your fucking games are not working.
I didn't say that anyone saw steel melting on that day. You just need for me to have said it so that you don't come off looking like a liar after clearly stating that " "No one saw any of that or any melted steel."

And thanks to your failing memory, you can't even recall ignoring Gerry Fornino's observations on the basis of your suspicion that he may not exist. You didn't google his name because you didn't want to address his observations.

Here's what you said:

I didn't say that anyone saw steel melting on that day. You just need for me to have said it so that you don't come off looking like a liar after clearly stating that " "No one saw any of that or any melted steel."

And thanks to your failing memory, you can't even recall ignoring Gerry Fornino's observations on the basis of your suspicion that he may not exist. You didn't google his name because you didn't want to address his observations.

Liar you did say that repeatedly and tried to pass some guys substandatrtd english as proof and you are lying about what I said,

I expressed no opinion whatsoeevr about the guy you are obsessed with,,

You are a decietful liar spreading bullshit all over the place and that is proven fact

Here's what you said:

Liar you did say that repeatedly and tried to pass some guys substandatrtd english as proof and you are lying about what I said,

You are a decietful liar spreading bullshit all over the place and that is proven fact
You better go get somebody. You're failing left and right; specifically your recent unwillingness to find out if Gerry Fornino existed. But as you've learned here today, he exists, and he said what he said. So why don't you admit that you didn't google his name because it would prove that someone saw a handgun that had melted down into a blob?

Now, how hot would it have to be to melt a handgun found in a car down into the area down into a blob?

And how hot would it have to be to melt a handgun down into a blob?

Last edited:

Here's what you said:

You better go get somebody. You're failing left and right; specifically your recent unwillingness to find out if Gerry Fornino existed. But as you've learned here today, he exists, and he said what he said. So why don't you admit that you didn't google his name because it would prove that someone saw a handgun that had melted down into a blob?

Now, how hot would it have to be to melt a handgun found in a car down into the area down into a blob?

And how hot would it have to be to melt a handgun down into a blob?
I am succeeding and proving you a liar.

I don't give a damn if he exists.

His description is worthless and meaningless and is not evidence. Eyewitnesses are the weakest form of evidence nect to ear wigtnesses and nose witnesses. It constitutes ervidence of......................nothing.

I’ll never understand why so many are still stuck on 9/11 when it is the same as the kennedy assassination done and over with where justice will never be done about it same as with it.You folks should be talking about the covid hoax,that’s the REAL problem in our lives we have to worry about now especially sense if we don’t take the vaccine,we will be forced to make the choice of dying from starvation sense you won’t be able to travel,have access to your bank account,or go grocery shopping. That is far more serious than living in the past about 9/11

I’ll never understand why so many are still stuck on 9/11 when it is the same as the kennedy assassination done and over with where justice will never be done about it same as with it.You folks should be talking about the covid hoax,that’s the REAL problem in our lives we have to worry about now especially sense if we don’t take the vaccine,we will be forced to make the choice of dying from starvation sense you won’t be able to travel,have access to your bank account,or go grocery shopping. That is far more serious than living in the past about 9/11
Because you have been proven wrong.

There was no cover up or inside job on 911 and oswald killed kennedy alone.

It seems that there are people who honestly believe that no steel had melted at WTC. However, one of the lead investigators said that he saw melting of girders. An FBI bomb technician said that he saw things like a handgun melted down into a blob.

So, for all who believe that no steel had melted . . .

Jet fuel burns at up to 1500°F. Without catalysts.

A couple factors for consideration.
1) As a former aircraft parts maker, most of the interior, skin and structural componets of those jets were composite materials, a.k.a. plastics~petroleum based synthetics. In other words, added fuel to the fires, on top of many synthetics~plastics already inside those buildings to provide added fuel for the fires.

2) One doesn't need melted steel for those buildings to collapse. Most of the structural steel was an exterior lattice framework, a lace-net box of sorts. The slab floors are anchored to the interior surfaces of the outer steel lattice framework~"skin".

Once the steel was heated enough to become soft and plyable, only slight flexing~bowing outward under weight and stress load would be enough to get the 'first' floor to pop lose and fall down onto the next lower floor. From then on you'll get a domino effect as more floors pancake downward upon each other and the outer steel frame work begins to peel away like a banana skin.

Net result would be collapsed towers. The fires hot enough to soften the steel to the point of lossing it's firmness and strength~weight/load bearing capacity.

FWIW - earlier attempt about 1993(?) with a truck bomb in the basement, meant to collapse key support beams with intent to get one tower tilt over and collapse into the other. Truck was parked one or two stalls over from where it should have been to make the blast work as planned. Again, another form of Islamic Jihad attack on the USA.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back