Melt down!

The statue’s defenders more recently sought to block the city from handing over Lee to the Charlottesville’s Black history museum, which had proposed a plan to repurpose the metal. In a lawsuit, those plaintiffs suggested the monument should remain intact or be turned into Civil War cannons.

But on Saturday the museum went ahead with its plan in secret at this small Southern foundry, in a town and state The Washington Post agreed not to name because of participants’ fears of violence.

Should this be my new profile pic?

1698363657230.png

Skewed left wing logic indicates that melting statues will somehow save lives. It's like some primitive ritual that has no basis in reality.

The statue’s defenders more recently sought to block the city from handing over Lee to the Charlottesville’s Black history museum, which had proposed a plan to repurpose the metal. In a lawsuit, those plaintiffs suggested the monument should remain intact or be turned into Civil War cannons.

But on Saturday the museum went ahead with its plan in secret at this small Southern foundry, in a town and state The Washington Post agreed not to name because of participants’ fears of violence.

Exactly what commies do.

Domestic ISIS destroys historical landmarks.

Robert E. Lee was a better man than any leftist will ever be, ever.

Possibly the best military tactician ever from America.

They've melted down the Lee statue from Charlottesville.
That seems to mean a lot of you leftist loons. You really need something to make you feel you are succeeding by melting down a metal historical figure as if that changes the history itself! :21:

That Nazi/White Supremacist/MAGA march
You can tell when the loony left are really feeling low. With the Speakership going to a fine conservative and Jeffries losing out and Nancy the Witch gone, the name-calling aspersions come out flying!

That seems to mean a lot of you leftist loons.
You didn't see patriotic Americans going to Charlottesville to riot in favor of removing these statues. Just MAGA scum, Nazi scum.

You really need something to make yu feel you are succeeding by melting down a metal historical figure as if that changes the history itself! :21:
Why would we want to change history? The traitors lost. We're thrilled with that history.

Jeffries losing out
Jeffries was never going to win without a handful of Republican votes. But there are no real Republicans left, just traitors, scumbags, and slutty women.

Nope, I don't follow Mao. We can learn from history, and no one has the right to destroy it.

By the look of the cum stains on this thread, it seems like it was you.
You've been caught. Own up like a man.

Oh, wait...what am I saying? I'm asking the impossible.

Forum List

Back