Melt down!

sjjsjxnxnjzjxjxmmxjxj.jpeg

ajajjajajajjz.jpg

Domestic ISIS destroys historical landmarks.

Robert E. Lee was a better man than any leftist will ever be, ever.

Possibly the best military tactician ever from America.
😄

What a confused Bingo this guy is. We're ISIS because we want to stop venerating pieces of human trash but the slaver Democrats are the only Democrats this guy gets down with.

Hey Duke, I know you're an especially thick Bingo but slavery is worse than changing the drapes.

You know that Lee still existed. Melting down his statue doesnt change that.
In the UK we have things called "books". They are fiull of history stuff.
The art they make with this should be torn down, and a new statue of Lee put in its place.

You don't hide history for an ideology.

Ever.

Part of the homosexual revolution? Sissies on the left melt down statues of military heroes and replace them with sculptures depicting penises.

The left and it's "victories".

I'd like some bullets made from the statue. When the time comes....poetic justice.

😄

What a confused Bingo this guy is. We're ISIS because we want to stop venerating pieces of human trash but the slaver Democrats are the only Democrats this guy gets down with.

Hey Duke, I know you're an especially thick Bingo but slavery is worse than changing the drapes.
You're a mudpuddle deep uneducated faggot.

I've read more pages on the Civil War than you've read anything, you fuckin' tard.

You probably don't know there were many black and Indian slave owners.

Most whites in The South did not own slaves. Do you know what Robert E. Lee did with his slaves?

Of course you don't. :rolleyes-41:

He set an admirable example, I'll tell you that.

😄

Hey dumbfuck, if you left that goat alone for a bit, you might learn something (doubtful). Lee was no fan of slavery. He joined the South because he would not fight against the people of Virginia. His home state. Moron.

Hey dumbfuck, if you left that goat alone for a bit, you might learn something (doubtful). Lee was no fan of slavery. He joined the South because he would not fight against the people of Virginia. His home state. Moron.
He was going to be asked to lead the union forces.

Another "slaver" was Stonewall Jackson, who history shows worked to educate slaves.

It's funny how these slimewads think they get a pass with their B.S. just because it's SLAVERY.

They have no concept or empathy for those in slavery. They just use it like they do everything else to promote their intellectually lazy narratives.

Forum List

Back