Melania Trump's Farewell Message

Very nice farewell address and thank you Mrs. Trump for not having started one of those phony programs that many First Ladies are famous for. Inedible school meals is one of those crap programs making kids miserable and frustrating many parent that immediately comes to mind.

Be Best

Nobody knew what Melania was talking about
Most inconsequential First Lady in a hundred years.

Her only care was about what she was wearing

No child was forced to participate (or eat the shit) in the BE Best program. Can't say the same about the other one.

No child was forced to eat healthy school lunches
But they were available to those who did

An expensive and wasteful program serving crap kids wouldn't eat:

"Even though lunches are “free,” they are so unappetizing thanks to new nutrition standards that much food is thrown away. “It is horrible,” one inner-city principal, responsible for 1,200 students and 10,000 meals a week, told us. “It is just heartbreaking how much food is thrown away.”

So the students go hungry most of the day, until after school when enterprising vendors sell items like pork rinds, hot chips, or fresh corn mixed with cheese and mayonnaise from food carts outside of the school. Students don’t eat the free, healthy meals at school, remain hungry during the day, then flock to purchase the unhealthy foods the school lunches aim to replace."

That shows more about US kids eating habits and how truly awful they are....

To combat obesity worldwide, most first world countries are curbing what can be advertised to minors... You may say waste but the health implications of a bad diet makes this program very cost effective...

Fuck Dr. C*NT Biden. She never opened her mouth while the left trashed Melania or when they attacked (repeatedly) her minor child.

Very nice farewell address and thank you Mrs. Trump for not having started one of those phony programs that many First Ladies are famous for. Inedible school meals is one of those crap programs making kids miserable and frustrating many parent that immediately comes to mind.

Be Best

Nobody knew what Melania was talking about
Most inconsequential First Lady in a hundred years.

Her only care was about what she was wearing

No child was forced to participate (or eat the shit) in the BE Best program. Can't say the same about the other one.

No child was forced to eat healthy school lunches
But they were available to those who did

An expensive and wasteful program serving crap kids wouldn't eat:

"Even though lunches are “free,” they are so unappetizing thanks to new nutrition standards that much food is thrown away. “It is horrible,” one inner-city principal, responsible for 1,200 students and 10,000 meals a week, told us. “It is just heartbreaking how much food is thrown away.”

So the students go hungry most of the day, until after school when enterprising vendors sell items like pork rinds, hot chips, or fresh corn mixed with cheese and mayonnaise from food carts outside of the school. Students don’t eat the free, healthy meals at school, remain hungry during the day, then flock to purchase the unhealthy foods the school lunches aim to replace."

Are you obese like Trump?

"The past four years have been unforgettable." - Malenia Trump

Can't argue with that.

In all fairness she didn't want the job. She plagiarised Michelle Obama speech, she was trying to throw it...

She tried to be as anonymous as she could in it..

She maybe a gold digger but her choice was to be deported back home or be able to bring her family over using chain migration....

She like others got a deal that went sour... Wish her the best mostly, she like others couldn't control Trump.... I say she would have gone ballistic if he got a second term. She has lost friends in New York where she would like to be... Trumps are social piranhas in New York now...

Farewell Melania. We only had to put up with him for four years and we had no other choice.

I don't know what you're thinking.

melania.gif

Divorce coming?

A First Lady with class.
In a gold digger trophy wife sort of way.
She is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and she loves her son and even put off moving in the White House to allow him to finish his school year in Florida so he could move forward in DC. She's been busy in issues that help children grow and develop into good and productive people.

Calling her a gold digger for all her work with helping children from all walks of life, with all kinds of problems and illnesses is myopic to put it mildly.

Communist "Americans" need not comment. The Trumps are too good for half of America

My computer audio is out, so I could not hear her words.

But I didn't need to.

I would sum her in one word: classy.

I wish her (and her dear husband) the very best of luck, and I thank both of them for their devoted service to the country, despite the most vicious and filthy campaign against a Presidential couple in the history of this tortured nation.

Your audio wasn't cancelled, was it?

Communist "Americans" need not comment. The Trumps are too good for half of America

She did a lovely farewell...but as usual, was/is bashed by many. And Dems still are angry and ready to riot and burn even after they get their demented POTUS. Now...about Harris? I have no opinion on her yet. She MIGHT have learned a thing or two and be good as potus. Or not. Remains to be seen.

Forum List

Back