Mel Gibson Using Racial Slur with Ex

You may actually believe this. I mean seriously, you may actually believe this! I tell you what, since you really believe this, walk up to the largest black man, or even better, a black woman who looks like she is tired at the end of her day, and call her one.

Are you fucking serious? You are speaking like you know what is offensive to an entire race of people because YOU say so?

Wow.

By the way, black folks dont use that word....not like that. Oh and in my circle, no one uses any variation of that word because they dont wont to be over heard and have some idiot think its ok for them to use it incorrectly.....someone like you apparently.

Well, let's see ~ would a 325 pound, 6' 6" black dude do?

'Cuz my favorite supervisor was all of the above, and I've done exactly that, with no repercussions, whatsoever.

Again, you've a bit out of touch, aren't you?

You missed it ....SOMEONE YOU DONT KNOW..I dare you. SEriously...give us an update on how it went.

Again, you have never heard a black person call another black person a Nigger...

I really dont think you get it. You are an example of why no one in my family or my circle of friends ever say our variation of that word. You actually think you saying it is not offensive.

Wow. I am trying to school you but you are clueless.

Oh and did you seriously try that "my best friend is black" bullshit? If it is true, go ask them the differnce between ER and AH..note please...I dont use the word in any way shape or form. It takes away from the origin of the damn word and makes people like you think its "not offensive".

Last edited:
Mel is anti semitic, anti black, against the reforms of the Catholic Church, and, oh yes, an alcoholic.

So, he has a right. The African Americans are definitely anti white I think we all just need to yell equality racism that should be our new goal in the US of KKKA. donchyathink?
:confused: What did black people do in this episode of Mel the Idiot to make you side with him? As far as I can tell they only exist in his imagination.

I'm not siding with him. I'm saying so what? Here lately I've seen a lot of racism on both sides. You want to end racism? Then don't excuse it in anybody. Which you people of color tend to do. Note the Black Panthers thread. You were'nt the least bit outraged by the term "cracker." Excuse me while I mock the faux outrage.

No...but calling black people rapists isn't quite the same thing, is it?

Meh, if he was doing it for effect because he was really emotionally harmed by the chick and wanted to try his best to cut through to her, he's not NECESSARILY a true racist, but the evidence is abundant don't get me wrong. Life's not just uh, black and white, so to speak.
No offense, but I totally disagree. He insulted both women and blacks and IMO is a total fucktard. I don't care how angry he was. He makes me think he's an OJ Simpson in training.

:lol: I don't get offended when people disagree with me.

And this is me, professing that you're likely a liar. ****** and Nigga are two different words. Get the battery replaced in your aid.

You don't know me well enough, but I don't lie.

PM me if you'd like to see some copies of my pay stubs, and I expect you can Google Capital Metro to see what the employee race demographic was/is.

And this is me, professing that you're likely a liar. ****** and Nigga are two different words. Get the battery replaced in your aid.

PM me if you'd like to see some copies of my pay stubs, and I expect you can Google Capital Metro to see what the employee race demographic was/is.

you'd be a damn fool to show him anything of a personal nature.

So, he has a right. The African Americans are definitely anti white I think we all just need to yell equality racism that should be our new goal in the US of KKKA. donchyathink?
:confused: What did black people do in this episode of Mel the Idiot to make you side with him? As far as I can tell they only exist in his imagination.

I'm not siding with him. I'm saying so what? Here lately I've seen a lot of racism on both sides. You want to end racism? Then don't excuse it in anybody. Which you people of color tend to do. Note the Black Panthers thread. You were'nt the least bit outraged by the term "cracker." Excuse me while I mock the faux outrage.
:lol: Oy vey...cracker. I will be outraged the next time someone says that.

IMO, his saying ****** is no where near as bad as him making it out that blacks are gonna rape his wife because of the way she is dressed. I find it sad that you are okay with that because someone called someone a cracker.

Meh, if he was doing it for effect because he was really emotionally harmed by the chick and wanted to try his best to cut through to her, he's not NECESSARILY a true racist, but the evidence is abundant don't get me wrong. Life's not just uh, black and white, so to speak.
No offense, but I totally disagree. He insulted both women and blacks and IMO is a total fucktard. I don't care how angry he was. He makes me think he's an OJ Simpson in training.

Obviously...you're not a "conservative". :eusa_hand:

:lol: Oy vey...cracker. I will be outraged the next time someone says that.

IMO, his saying ****** is no where near as bad as him making it out that blacks are gonna rape his wife because of the way she is dressed. I find it sad that you are okay with that because someone called someone a cracker.

oh bullshit Ravi. You want to end racism? don't excuse it in anyone, otherwise shut the hell up about it. I'm sure white women and men have been called a lot worse than cracker. or do they say cracka?

GT just wants to pretend that black people don't use the N word. but i'm betting we could go over to You Tube and prove him wrong.. :lol::lol:

You can probably find indian men lifting rocks with their dicks on youtube, too, that doesn't make it a trend, ass hole. They say nigga, not ******. For ever 1 youtube of a black man calling another one ******, I'll get you 30 that say nigga, and if that doesn't beat the truth of the matter over your seemingly small skull, then you should probably sign up for more simple discussion boards, like WHO WAS THE COOLER SKINNY GREMLIN: ELMO? or, GROVER.

Where you work and how many black people are there is irrelevant. I'm basically calling your bullshit that they're saying "******" and not "Nigga." I'm not buying what you're selling. Plain and simple. That alright? Carry on, homey.

GT just wants to pretend that black people don't use the N word. but i'm betting we could go over to You Tube and prove him wrong.. :lol::lol:

You can probably find indian men lifting rocks with their dicks on youtube, too, that doesn't make it a trend, ass hole. They say nigga, not ******. For ever 1 youtube of a black man calling another one ******, I'll get you 30 that say nigga, and if that doesn't beat the truth of the matter over your seemingly small skull, then you should probably sign up for more simple discussion boards, like WHO WAS THE COOLER SKINNY GREMLIN: ELMO? or, GROVER.

Keep telling yourself that. maybe it will come true little racist.. so tell me is it okay now for white people to properly say nigga?

You are correct, but this is why I never use any variations of the word. Its not worth the effort to explain it to people who really already know the difference.

Where you work and how many black people are there is irrelevant. I'm basically calling your bullshit that they're saying "******" and not "Nigga." I'm not buying what you're selling. Plain and simple. That alright? Carry on, homey.

who gives a fuck what you buy? we will believe our ears.. we don't need your sorry ass to translate.

Obviously...you're not a "conservative". :eusa_hand:
The hypocrisy's so thick not even 105mm depleted uranium sabots can penetrate.

I've yet to meet a thick skinned lib they've been so protected in the media hot house a slightly discouraging word throws them into a tizzy let alone a direct criticism causing petechial hemorrhage around their rage pursed lips.

Oh and did you seriously try that "my best friend is black" bullshit? If it is true, go ask them the differnce between ER and AH..note please...I dont use the word in any way shape or form. It takes away from the origin of the damn word and makes people like you think its "not offensive".

Just got off the phone with her ~

she says its the SAME THING.

YOU're "trying to school" me??? :lol: :rofl:

GOOD one! :clap2:

Keep telling yourself that. maybe it will come true little racist.. so tell me is it okay now for white people to properly say nigga?

Hi, I live in reality. I actually have black friends and actually am a performer in a predominantly black line of work.

You, think black people don't like white people. You don't seem to be uh...around the black culture much. So, hows about you shut your unsophisticated, trolling ass up, and let grown people chat?

To your question: go ahead and find out.

Just got off the phone with her ~

she says its the SAME THING.

YOU're "trying to school" me??? :lol: :rofl:

GOOD one! :clap2:
I will go slower this time...GO UP TO A BLACK PERSON YOU DONT KNOW AND CALL THEM A NIGGER....you said its not offensive.

School me!

Forum List

Back