Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
My threads get spammed with personal insults.

They really dont want to discuss the facts I bring them.

When you Post, the general Rule is that it is your Twisted Opinion, not Fact. You read things into what you Link to that aren't there, and you Premise your Position with Generalized Attacks. It's what you do, Idiot. 10, 000 times over. It is the same thing.

Then go somewhere where the "enforce the nice".

Or just whine.

You are allowed to do that here.

You are also allowed to insult.

It is your choice where you post and what you get. Always your choice.

I remember another forum where rep is also used. It's a big forum. After a while there were so many rep complaints that they changed the rep value and reps were decimated twice.

1000 became 10

I was quite surprised at many of the posts afterwards. Even though all had their reps effected in the same way.

Here is what I said in the pm.

I said "you have no idea of which I speak, dont PM me again"

I have had too many "nice" cons use pms to lie about what I say.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoy what your dishonesty and bullying brings you people
Your glee at the loss of a good board's balance is likely to be short-lived.

I've been on unbalanced boards. They're gone in 3 years, often less than that.

After reading your less-than-reputable hate thread on Syrenn a few weeks back, you're one to call others on dishonesty and bullying?

Practice what you preach, and this board might not be in the predictament of losing its balance.

But it is the relish of anarchists.

Her rep was 246 when she started that thread. She's approaching half of that now and everyone else is wrong?

I did not leave as admin because of a right left thing in my mind, I left because most of you need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves how freaking old you are, and how far are you willing to go to get your shits and giggles and hungry you are to control others, but not yourselves

Many of you turned down my request to be an moderator, so you guys have no right to say anything about my choices for mods, nor did you know how bad it really got for Meister or myself. I tell you all, and you know who you are, to take a flying leap and kiss my ass. It is your guys fault, not DanK. I stayed as long as I did, for Meister. We spoke on the phone and had the same idea of leaving at the same time. I feel better as most of you should, you got your way. Thanks for nothing

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

There are only two things in this world that can make people hate, argue, fight and act like children every time, guaranteed. Religion and Politics. This site discusses both. You need to have thick skin to participate here. I think everyone should realize that.

Your not always going to get your way. You can either sack up and deal with it or you can whine about it constantly. Neither matters to me. This site will remain either way.

Fuck off you freak. I'm one of the few who actually stuck up for your stupid ass, that's over.

I did not leave as admin because of a right left thing in my mind, I left because most of you need to look in the mirror and ask yourselves how freaking old you are, and how far are you willing to go to get your shits and giggles and hungry you are to control others, but not yourselves

Many of you turned down my request to be an moderator, so you guys have no right to say anything about my choices for mods, nor did you know how bad it really got for Meister or myself. I tell you all, and you know who you are, to take a flying leap and kiss my ass. It is your guys fault, not DanK. I stayed as long as I did, for Meister. We spoke on the phone and had the same idea of leaving at the same time. I feel better as most of you should, you got your way. Thanks for nothing

I am sorry danK, that the past mods of this forum has made it difficult for all concerned.

You are what you are.

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

Fuck off you freak. I'm one of the few who actually stuck up for your stupid ass, that's over.

Oh really when did you do that?

Now you are admitting you wont stick up for truth but will flame because of hate.

And I've asked direct questions you don't want to discuss them. Hmmmmm...does it cut both ways, or are we only to discuss your views and no others?

I. Told. You. So.

Don't blame you in the slightest. It's a thankless job. It's made more difficult when past mods want to see this place fail just so they can justify to themselves in their mind "how important" they were and "how this place can't run without them".

Like I said, we will stay here and be strong. You and Meister are welcomed back anytime.

I wish all were welcome.

Lets hope that is the direction for now on no matter what people believe

This is now a place where any new liberal gets negged into oblivion and any new right wing nut is welcomed with open arms.

Way to go, guy.

:thup:

I certainly don't agree with your opinion but I must ask... who cares if you get negged? Does it change your views? Does it restrict you from posting? Do your words carry less weight?

Grow up. The forum is an ever changing, living thing. It never stays the same over the course of time. It grows and changes based on the membership. We do very little to change it's direction. We just keep it running. The membership decides how it's going to be to participate here and that's not changing.

You are one out of touch asshole, Dank. The way new posters are treated here is basically with a giant "Libs aren't welcome sign"

If you really want to fix the problem eliminate rep altogether and reestablish the balance of your staff that made this place great for a couple of good years.

It is scary when a right winger agrees with a left winger... and I agree with Art.

Forums live... they also die. When they die, it is because the owners suck at their responsibility to ensure their board runs smoothly.

Oh really when did you do that?

Now you are admitting you wont stick up for truth but will flame because of hate.

You're a nut, and if you associate yourself with *truth* then you've got something wrong with you.

Which of course everybody knows is true. Which is why I felt sorry for you. But now I'll just put you in the same box with all the other diminished capacity extremists and forget it.

:thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back