Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
There is something to be said about a strong beautiful intelligent woman. Which is a liberals nightmare.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ93liKuj_4]Cat Fight! Fox's Megyn Kelly Destroys Democrat Kirsten Powers On Black Panther Case - YouTube[/ame]

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

Megyn Kelly is quite literate, as well as dishonest. I remember her disdain for entitlements until she took her entitlement of maternity leave, then attacked a newscaster who called her on the hypocrisy.

I don't know what she's like personally but from what I've seen of her she is very near perfect. Incredibly intelligent, passionate, gorgeous, extremely quick with the mind....knows how to be prepared for anything.

As for your criticism Jake....... I'm sure she had any leave she needed to take in her contract, the one between her and her boss. Quite different from the federal government forcing maternity leave on private business....... kind of like their lousy health care idea.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

I remember that one. She's like most rightwingers, a loud mouth idiot that's full of shit and a hypocrite.

You're just like all liberals walking around 24/7 with your head stuck up your ass.

At the beginning of this video Kirsten Powers says she "didn't really see the guy intimidating anybody" towards the end after she gets her ass handed to her she sings the opposite tune.

:eusa_whistle:

whoa, your compassion is touching

pretty damn petty there little fellow

Go back and check it being government entitlement, skippy. A fun link on it is Jon Stewart - Megyn Kelly - Maternity Leave Racket | Mediaite

I don't know what she's like personally but from what I've seen of her she is very near perfect. Incredibly intelligent, passionate, gorgeous, extremely quick with the mind....knows how to be prepared for anything.

As for your criticism Jake....... I'm sure she had any leave she needed to take in her contract, the one between her and her boss. Quite different from the federal government forcing maternity leave on private business....... kind of like their lousy health care idea.

Stephi howls at the moon. :lol: Good for the entitlement IMO, but poor form to criticize others for doing the same thing. Oh, wait, that is what the Extremist Far Right does around here. :lol:

whoa, your compassion is touching pretty damn petty there little fellow

whoa, your compassion is touching

pretty damn petty there little fellow

He has mother issues.

---------she is very near perfect. Incredibly intelligent, passionate, gorgeous, extremely quick with the mind....knows how to be prepared for anything.

I couldn't agree more, sitarro. She is such a competent person, but I find her hard to listen to, for long, and skip her program. Actually on the days I am at home, the TV is off until 1:00 pm when I like to catch Neil Cavuto's "Your World." He follows the money, and is low-keyed and very witty.

Forum List

Back