Meghan Markle says she was 'reduced to a bimbo

I just wish I could get caught with a pocket full of cocaine and get away with it.
Was that what Paris Hilton went to jail for? I forget. It pissed her family off so much she was disinherited. Then she made her own way to a fortune as a business woman in her own right. Good. She obviously learned her lesson. Yet never forgot to show kindness to others and financially support numerous animal rescues. She has more than 50 rescue dogs. Some unadoptable because of disability. And, a staff to help care for them. Paris Hilton is a far better person than 90% of humanity.

Megan thinks hanging out with the intellectual giant Paris Hilton will help increase her IQ to almost 80 ... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:
Paris and Megan have a
Was that what Paris Hilton went to jail for? I forget. It pissed her family off so much she was disinherited. Then she made her own way to a fortune as a business woman in her own right. Good. She obviously learned her lesson. Yet never forgot to show kindness to others and financially support numerous animal rescues. She has more than 50 rescue dogs. Some unadoptable because of disability. And, a staff to help care for them. Paris Hilton is a far better person than 90% of humanity.
she wasn't disinherited her family gave most of the money away. she'll still get hers.

Paris and Megan have a

she wasn't disinherited her family gave most of the money away. she'll still get hers.
Nope.

Paris Hilton's dad, Rick Hilton still works selling real estate. While it is true that Paris Hilton had a wild youth, she matured out of it. I'm very glad that she was there to help me out of a dark spot.

Actually, Ms. Markle has a good point here. Their is a good chance that her daughter isn't going to be very attractive based upon the high number of homely dames in the British Royal Family.

Getting the girl to knuckle down with her studies in school is a tremendous epiphany.

On the other hand, Harry is not actually genetically related to King Charles, who's ugly as fuck, but is actually the son of Diana's security man, James Hewitt.

1666116608695.png

So she wasn't able to use her BRAIN at the time to understand she was being hired to look good and open a briefcase and not for her knowledge of the Krebbs Cycle?

Actually, Ms. Markle has a good point here. Their is a good chance that her daughter isn't going to be very attractive based upon the high number of homely dames in the British Royal Family.

Getting the girl to knuckle down with her studies in school is a tremendous epiphany.
Maybe the youngster will inherit her mom's beauty that is from the inside out. Also, Harry's mother was rather lovely. I'd say any daughters they ever have may be both beautiful and kind.

Meghan Markle says she was 'reduced to a bimbo' but wants Lilibet to 'aspire higher': Duchess says she quit job as 'briefcase girl' on Deal or No Deal because she was valued for 'beauty not brains' in latest Archetypes podcast with Paris Hilton​

"Briefcase girls" are known for their brains.

Does this bitch EVER stop whining? Good grief
"ZOMG this job i had that only require an ants intelligence, only valued me for my looks WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"
If the TRUTH bothers you
Look away

Meghan Markle says she was 'reduced to a bimbo' but wants Lilibet to 'aspire higher': Duchess says she quit job as 'briefcase girl' on Deal or No Deal because she was valued for 'beauty not brains' in latest Archetypes podcast with Paris Hilton​

• Meghan Markle has opened up about her year as a Deal or No Deal briefcase girl and revealed she quit because she was 'objectified', only appreciated for 'beauty not brains' and felt treated like a 'bimbo' - the word at the heart of her latest Spotify podcast released today featuring Paris Hilton.

The Duchess of Sussex said she was grateful for the work as she tried to break through as an actress and 'pay the bills' - but disliked 'how it made me feel, which was not smart' because 'I didn't like feeling forced to be all looks'.

Speaking on her new Archetypes podcast with Paris Hilton, called 'Breaking Down the Bimbo', Meghan said that she wants her own daughter Lilibet to be valued first for her brain - rather than her beauty.

Wouldn't "bimbo" be a promotion for her?

Forum List

Back