Meghan Markle says she was 'reduced to a bimbo

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011

Meghan Markle says she was 'reduced to a bimbo' but wants Lilibet to 'aspire higher': Duchess says she quit job as 'briefcase girl' on Deal or No Deal because she was valued for 'beauty not brains' in latest Archetypes podcast with Paris Hilton​

• Meghan Markle has opened up about her year as a Deal or No Deal briefcase girl and revealed she quit because she was 'objectified', only appreciated for 'beauty not brains' and felt treated like a 'bimbo' - the word at the heart of her latest Spotify podcast released today featuring Paris Hilton.

The Duchess of Sussex said she was grateful for the work as she tried to break through as an actress and 'pay the bills' - but disliked 'how it made me feel, which was not smart' because 'I didn't like feeling forced to be all looks'.

Speaking on her new Archetypes podcast with Paris Hilton, called 'Breaking Down the Bimbo', Meghan said that she wants her own daughter Lilibet to be valued first for her brain - rather than her beauty.

Actually, Ms. Markle has a good point here. Their is a good chance that her daughter isn't going to be very attractive based upon the high number of homely dames in the British Royal Family.

Getting the girl to knuckle down with her studies in school is a tremendous epiphany.

Well if Meghan wants to be known for more intellectual pursuits then she needs to do something more intellectual.

First she was an actress...basically being a human puppet of the writers and directors in Hollywood. (Not exactly the sharpest tools to begin with)
Then she hung out with the "elitist " people who again are more noted for being snobs than having intelligence. Sure they all look pretty but the term "trophy wife" certainly applies to the women in this group. With enough money anyone can look good.

Now she has enough wherewithal to figure out that she wants to be something more than furniture with benefits.

Well she needs to do something noteworthy. Learn some skills, get some practice and do something more than be a clothes horse. The prince had a fine career as an encouragement to all the various groups and charities in the UK and abroad...she could have been at his side doing just that. Making connections and facilitating deals with industry that would actually help people.
But now she relegated herself to being furniture with her fast paced decisions and lifestyle...especially when she conned her husband into joining her. She made her bed...guess she doesn't like the consequences of her actions.

Objectified? That's what the job was. To stand there, look good, open a briefcase. She was just a paid model and nothing more. No different than women that model makeup or clothes.

No one cares about your brain Megan because you have never, not even once demonstrated you have any thoughts worth expressing. Everything you say is vacuous and shallow pretentious and pointless.

She is just another pretentious and snotty entitled brat ****.

Megan thinks hanging out with the intellectual giant Paris Hilton will help increase her IQ to almost 80 ... :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:
Actually Paris Hilton is very intelligent. When her family disinherited her she made her own fortune in her own way. She is also a major force in animal rescue. She oversees and financially supports many rescue groups. She helped me adopt my Henry and paid for all his vet care for the rest of his life.

Meghan Markle says she was 'reduced to a bimbo' but wants Lilibet to 'aspire higher': Duchess says she quit job as 'briefcase girl' on Deal or No Deal because she was valued for 'beauty not brains' in latest Archetypes podcast with Paris Hilton​

• Meghan Markle has opened up about her year as a Deal or No Deal briefcase girl and revealed she quit because she was 'objectified', only appreciated for 'beauty not brains' and felt treated like a 'bimbo' - the word at the heart of her latest Spotify podcast released today featuring Paris Hilton.

The Duchess of Sussex said she was grateful for the work as she tried to break through as an actress and 'pay the bills' - but disliked 'how it made me feel, which was not smart' because 'I didn't like feeling forced to be all looks'.

Speaking on her new Archetypes podcast with Paris Hilton, called 'Breaking Down the Bimbo', Meghan said that she wants her own daughter Lilibet to be valued first for her brain - rather than her beauty.

She was always a bimbo

Actually Paris Hilton is very intelligent. When her family disinherited her she made her own fortune in her own way. She is also a major force in animal rescue. She oversees and financially supports many rescue groups. She helped me adopt my Henry and paid for all his vet care for the rest of his life.
I watched the sex tape that helped Paris fund her life.

p

Paris could suck a mean penis. if only all women were so talented.
You need to teach your woman better.

Paris Hilton is an intelligent, kind and generous person. Probably a better human being than you are. Sex tape notwithstanding.

You need to teach your woman better.

Paris Hilton is an intelligent, kind and generous person. Probably a better human being than you are. Sex tape notwithstanding.
I just wish I could get caught with a pocket full of cocaine and get away with it.

Forum List

Back