Megan Rapinoe awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, highest civilian award by President Biden

Please share some of the great things, specifically, that Rush did before trump.
I remember when Rush Mocked Michael J. Fox.

That's some real trashy, classless stuff ^^^^^ right there.
NOT Presidential Freedom Medal material.
Fuck Rush Limbaugh.

Do you remember when Barry Big Ears mocked the special Olympics?

The demleftists chose her because she’s a dyke to score political points. End of story. The demleftists always put party over country. Always!
What does she advocate which would put party over country?

Did she support the J6 Insurrection?

This thread just gives me such a checkle. Two sides going back and forth. I don't have to recognize either. Wonderful. Keep up the great work. You are a NON factor.

Well, let’s see? During the World Cup or possibly Olympics in the last few years Megan Rapinoe, new recipient of the presidential medal of freedom award said to one journalist when told they would be invited by President Trump to come to the White House after the finals, win or lose, “I ain’t going to the fucking White House.” Another time in New York City where thousands were gathered in a celebration of their World Cup victory Megan at the end of her speech yelled to the crowd “You’re the best New York mother-fuckers!” U.S. Soccer team goalie Hope Solo sometime later spoke how Rapinoe bullied many of the players to kneel during the national anthem on a number of occasions. What a way to represent your nation. And her obnoxious victory expose in the World Cup scoring the 9th goal in a 13-0 win over Thailand replete with running the length of the field, twirling around, sliding, opening her legs, et al. was so classless on a number of levels.

And yet, Rapinoe, this week was awarded America’s highest civilian honor by President Biden for “exemplary contributions to the prosperity, values, or security of the United States, world peace, or other significant societal, public or private endeavors.” This is the athlete that best represents those virtues and good character for Americans to honor or emulate? These democrat ideologies or teaching moments they keep rubbing in our faces.

Boorish Megan Rapinoe unfit for Presidential Medal of Freedom
Better her than Limpballs.

Rappahoe disgraced America with her stupid antics against a completely overmatched Thailand team. Did the US Dream Team pull their shorts down in front of teams they were beating by 50? She is a horrible example for young girls and it has nothing to do with her sexuality. She constantly demands equal pay to the men because "she works so hard". Any Division 1 male college player would clean her clock on a soccer field. Of course the Democrats and meat puppet Joe give her the Medal Of Freedom.
Might not take college level men's soccer to beat her. The Australian Women's team was beaten 7-0 by a bunch of 15 year olds.

Biden Disappointed To Learn That Pink Hair Doesn't Smell Like Strawberry

View attachment 667629

Celebs · Jul 7, 2022

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Biden awarded the Medal of Freedom to Megan Rapinoe today, but was devastated to learn that her pink hair doesn't actually smell like strawberries.
"I gave one of those medal things to that nice young man Merv Raptart today and his hair was pink! You ever seen such a thing? I didn't know they made that kind of hair. Looks like strawberries," said Biden to one of his travel catheters he mistook for a CNN correspondent. "But then I leaned in, and it smelled all sweaty and oily. Like hippie shampoo. No strawberry smell. Not even Jolly Rancher strawberry. Come on, man! Ripoff!"

White House Sources say Biden was just joking — that the real reason he fumbled with the medal so long was because he was so deeply moved by Rapinoe's fight to get paid as much as the men's soccer team and while courageously kneeling for the national anthem.
"I'll tell you what, that boy's a national hero!" said Biden. "Takes real courage for a boy to run around with pink hair like that, especially if it doesn't smell like strawberries! Ripoff, man!"
At publishing time, Biden reported that Cindy McCain had also received a medal and her hair smelled much better.

I'm guessing it smells like Pepto-Bismol and puke.

Forum List

Back