Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: “System Is Rigged for Rich People”

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
lol, another wealthy Democrat to add to the list of the 50 richest in congress spewing about the rich..HOW RICH and sad people eat this crap up...class warfare is the Democrats playbook
Links and pictures of her itty bitty middle class home at site

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 11:52 PM

That’s a pretty big wigwam, Senator.

(072411 Boston,MA ( Photo By Faith Ninivaggi)

$1.7 MILLION WOMAN: Elizabeth Warren, who could run against Sen. Scott Brown, owns a $1.7 million home, above, with her husband in Cambridge. (Boston Herald)

Elizabeth Warren, who owns a $1.7 million home, ranted against rich Americans again this week.
ABC News reported:(A mouthpiece of the DNC

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., has served in the U.S. Senate for less than two years, but her message of economic populism and boosting the middle class has catapulted her to stardom with Democrats nationwide.
In her new book, “A Fighting Chance,” Warren reflects on growing up in a middle-class family in Oklahoma and shares how that upbringing shaped her mission to help struggling middle-class families. When Warren’s father suffered a heart attack, her mother got her first job answering telephones at a Sears store so the family could keep their home as they dealt with rising medical bills.

“I learned when I was 12 and my daddy had that heart attack that good people can get smacked in the head economically, and their whole lives can be turned upside down,” Warren told ABC News’ David Muir in an interview at her home in Cambridge, Mass. “After my daddy had a heart attack … that’s when I grew up. That’s when I knew that my mother’s job was to help take care of us, and my job was to help take care of us. I fought all my life for my family. And now for other families…

all of it here
Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: ?System Is Rigged for Rich People? | The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Her lunacy isn't aimed at people like us.... We have these things called an "IQ"

Her lies, like all dimocrap lies, are aimed at the stupid..... dimocrap scum voters.

They'll swallow it hook, line and sinker.

Because...... They're stupid.

Most of them, congenitally so.

The rest, willfully

lol, another wealthy Democrat to add to the list of the 50 richest in congress spewing about the rich..HOW RICH and sad people eat this crap up...class warfare is the Democrats playbook

SNIP:

$1.7 MILLION WOMAN: Elizabeth Warren, who could run against Sen. Scott Brown, owns a $1.7 million home, above, with her husband in Cambridge. (Boston Herald)

Elizabeth Warren, who owns a $1.7 million home, ranted against rich Americans again this week.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., has served in the U.S. Senate for less than two years, but her message of economic populism and boosting the middle class has catapulted her to stardom with Democrats nationwide.
In her new book, “A Fighting Chance,” Warren reflects on growing up in a middle-class family in Oklahoma and shares how that upbringing shaped her mission to help struggling middle-class families. When Warren’s father suffered a heart attack, her mother got her first job answering telephones at a Sears store so the family could keep their home as they dealt with rising medical bills.

“I learned when I was 12 and my daddy had that heart attack that good people can get smacked in the head economically, and their whole lives can be turned upside down,” Warren told ABC News’ David Muir in an interview at her home in Cambridge, Mass. “After my daddy had a heart attack … that’s when I grew up. That’s when I knew that my mother’s job was to help take care of us, and my job was to help take care of us. I fought all my life for my family. And now for other families…

all of it here
Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: ?System Is Rigged for Rich People? | The Gateway Pundit

1.7 million is mega rich? Where would that be?

What is the obsession of Conservatives with rich liberals?

Of course there are wealthy liberals. Always have been

The difference is that wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own taxes while wealthy conservatives want to slash benefits to the poor

There is your "redistribution of wealth"

SNIP:

all of it here

Did you see this?
“This book is about how Washington is rigged to work for those who can hire armies of lobbyists and lawyers and make sure that everything that they want gets done in Washington,” Warren said. “The game is rigged to work for those who already have money and power. I wrote this book because the way I see it, working families, they’re not looking for a handout. They’re not looking for some special deal. They just want a level playing field. They just want a fighting chance.”

Is that true? Is that how it works?

SNIP:

all of it here

Did you see this?
“This book is about how Washington is rigged to work for those who can hire armies of lobbyists and lawyers and make sure that everything that they want gets done in Washington,” Warren said. “The game is rigged to work for those who already have money and power. I wrote this book because the way I see it, working families, they’re not looking for a handout. They’re not looking for some special deal. They just want a level playing field. They just want a fighting chance.”

Is that true? Is that how it works?

The Golden Rule.....He who has the gold makes the rules

SNIP:

all of it here

Fucking Moron.

Elizabeth Warren's Net Worth was estimated at 15 MILLION DOLLARS in 2012

Multimillionaire Elizabeth Warren: I?m not wealthy « Hot Air

Elizabeth Warren obtained federal fee waivers despite high 6-figure income and 8-figure net worth

And since you've proven my point about the stupid and dimocraps, let me inform your stupid ass of something....

"Net Worth" EXCLUDES your Primary Residence

Moron

Edit - $15million isn't mega-rich. That's moderately rich.

And I admire a moderately rich person who advocates changing the rules from which they benefit

Warren Buffet is MEGA MEGA rich and he advocates changing the tax structure on the wealthy

It is only the conservative wealthy who point to poor people and say....Why don't THEY pay more taxes? (Remember that Mitt Romney?)

Last edited:

And I admire a moderately rich person who advocates changing the rules from which they benefit

Really?

I would if that moderately rich advocate for changing the rules gave up what she benefitted from the rules that she played by but found they were unfair.

And so far? She hasn't.

So please....go admire someone that wants to prevent YOU from gaining the wealth she continues to enjoy.

SNIP:

all of it here

That's just one house. What's her net worth?

About 14 million.

I'd say that qualifies her as the evil rich

The difference is that wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own taxes while wealthy conservatives want to slash benefits to the poor

No, buffett types will scream out that we need higher taxes and then point to his secretary about income percentages when his argument is about capital gains. They shelter their money too.

Really?

I would if that moderately rich advocate for changing the rules gave up what she benefitted from the rules that she played by but found they were unfair.

And so far? She hasn't.

So please....go admire someone that wants to prevent YOU from gaining the wealth she continues to enjoy.

How is she preventing you from gaining wealth again?
Thank you in advance.

No, buffett types will scream out that we need higher taxes and then point to his secretary about income percentages when his argument is about capital gains. They shelter their money too.

And Warren Buffett's' company owes millions in back taxes that he has yet to pay

So let me get this strait old wacky Warren Indian princess basically admitted to playing a rigged game to get her millions and you people still trust her?

Warren Buffet is MEGA MEGA rich and he advocates changing the tax structure on the wealthy

It is only the conservative wealthy who point to poor people and say....Why don't THEY pay more taxes? (Remember that Mitt Romney?)

Keep proving my point about how incredibly stupid dimocrap scum are. I appreciate it.

Warren Buffet doesn't pay Income Taxes. He pays Capital Gains Taxes.

None of his tax proposals would affect him in the least.

Unless he's advocating raising Capital Gains Taxes, which he's not.

And here's another thing you're too stupid to know.... Warren Buffet is CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.

His Private Jet is owned by BH, the fuel it uses is paid for by BH, virtually all of his living expenses are written off as business expenses, even his dinners, and he has battalions of Tax Lawyers working for him whose only job is to find loopholes that he can jump through.

You want to see what a Fascist looks like...?

Here it is

warren-buffett-has-some-incredibly-specific-advice-for-where-the-average-investor-should-invest.jpg

Fascism is essentially a coalition of Big Business and Big Government.

Who do you think is transporting all that Canadian Tar Sands Oil that the Lying Cocksucker in Chief won't let us build a pipeline for?

If you guessed Warren Buffet's Railroads (you won't, you're too fucking stupid), you get a prize.

How about a one-way ticket to Cuba?

Forum List

Back