Meet the next VP or Attorney General of the USA

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Chris Christie
ap525891413191.jpg

Well ... the Republican Party hasn't exactly treated Christie very well, either. He would have been one of my 1st choices before the full line-up of contenders announced.

Well ... the Republican Party hasn't exactly treated Christie very well, either. He would have been one of my 1st choices before the full line-up of contenders announced.

He should have hugged the American people for footing the bill instead of Obama.

Howard Stern has had a very good on air relationship with Trump for years.

Trump has been interviewed dozens of times by the King of all Media. None of which will help his cause once they are fed into the echo chamber.

Stern has a savvy political mind......and he knows how to hide that fact from those who don't pay attention. Like me....he wants Trump to be the GOP nominee for two reasons. One....it likely leads to a Victory for the Dem nominee. Two...if Trump becomes POTUS....he'll have left the sky fairy and the bigotry behind in favor of winning over the majority of Americans......who are secular and lean left.

Some of the best Stern interviews are of Trump. Wether you like him or not, Stern might be the most compelling interviewer in America.

I'm thinking Trump has to pick a qualified minority Vice President to totally decimate Hillary.

Trump is going to pick the foam that Rubio was queerly gyrating in. lol

"Rubio was queerly gyrating".. I hate to ask (the vision is annoying) but what?

A bunch loons are claiming Rubio is gay b/c he allegedly attending gay foam parties in the 90's. I find the whole thing hysterical.

I'm thinking Trump has to pick a qualified minority Vice President to totally decimate Hillary.
Since the party is essentially three parties right now, anyone he chooses will piss off a lot of Republicans.

Susana Martinez might fit the bill in terms of what you're talking about, but does she really want to associate herself with Trump?

Forum List

Back