Meet the 'Merchant of Death' Biden Just Traded for Brittney Griner

Yeah, I'm glad she's home and everything. I mean, the Russians definitely took her for political show-pony reasons, and it sucks that that happened.

But I am not crazy about having to hand over a thug like that guy for her. I feel as if we just proved that that tactic works, and now they now that we will roll over and show our belly whenever a sufficiently beloved entertainer is at stake.

How many times will the Vegetable In Chief be humiliated on the world stage before his Cultists turn on him?
It has been my observation that they don't care what the people they elect do, whether there are good results from what they do, whether there are bad short or long consequences from what they do, or how much they give up to elect those people. As long as there is a D after their name they'll defend them. They honestly believe the R people are far worse.

Xiden handed a big fat win to Putin....I wonder how much the "big guy's" 10% was this time.

Imagine Trump trading this guy for anyone? The MSM would be spinning insanity, Democrats would demand an investigation and a third impeachment would be in the offing.

And we used MBS to negotiate this. You know, the hated MBS (well, when Trump was POTUS MBS was hated).

That is how far-gone Democrats and the MSM have become.

Biden thinks he's a hero.

Imagine Trump trading this guy for anyone? The MSM would be spinning insanity, Democrats would demand an investigation and a third impeachment would be in the offing.

And we used MBS to negotiate this. You know, the hated MBS (well, when Trump was POTUS MBS was hated).

That is how far-gone Democrats and the MSM have become.

Biden thinks he's a hero.
I can't even imagine Trump doing anything like that...no real freedom loving President would do a one for one deal for the Merchant of Death.

That 10% is probably going into a fund to steal the 2024 election. He said it himself a few years ago, remember?

"We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”

He openly admits things and they all ignore it. If only we had a free press.

How many times will the Vegetable In Chief be humiliated on the world stage before his Cultists turn on him?

I think with the re-election of Warnock the Dems will be moving to have Joe resign in early 2023 as they no longer need the VPOTUS to break any tie votes as they've got 51 votes come January.

:laughing0301:

1670543400648.png

HANG THE SCUM DEMONRATS FOR TREASON

they are ALL FUCKING TRAITORS

Why in the name of God does someone waste their time and reputation on garbage. Only in America.

Forum List

Back