Meet Robert Mueller's Team of Legal Heroes

Trumpsters are saying Mueller's investigation into finances is out of bounds, but the $$$ is the motive.

For blackmail, conspiracy, campaign violations and obstruction of justice.
All irrelevant to the election, which is what Muller was supposed to be investigating in the first place.
No, not irrelevant--the reason ("motive") for the interference to begin with.

Trumpsters are saying Mueller's investigation into finances is out of bounds, but the $$$ is the motive.

All unproven

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/democratic-parties-accused-of-funneling-84m-into-clinton-campaign/

Did you consider Hillary’s use of bleach bit to wipeout emails an obstruction of justice when she was required by law to retain them?

I could go on, but I think you get my drift.
This is NOT about Hillary, as much as you would like it to be. No, it hasn't been proven yet, I agree. I am pondering, that is all. All those things are what the investigation is looking for.

Pondering... got it. Be honest, you are hoping against hope. Lol

All unproven

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/democratic-parties-accused-of-funneling-84m-into-clinton-campaign/

Did you consider Hillary’s use of bleach bit to wipeout emails an obstruction of justice when she was required by law to retain them?

This is NOT about Hillary, as much as you would like it to be. No, it hasn't been proven yet, I agree. I am pondering, that is all. All those things are what the investigation is looking for.

No, not irrelevant--the reason ("motive") for the interference to begin with.

tenor.gif

Pondering... got it. Be honest, you are hoping against hope. Lol

All unproven

Honestly, no, I'm not. I would love to see Trump gone, but not that way. I want him to get sick of the job and the criticism and step down. Go back to his castle in Manhattan and his fun filled grab 'em by the pussy days.

Aww, aren't you absolutely adorable! You furiously googled for a negative opinion piece that you never read and don't understand, then vomited the link here. Just like a little kid. So cute!
I read it awhile ago, and knew who Muller and Weissman were when they were appointed.

Muller is a blind swamper hack, just like you.
Haha, sure you did.

Yep, just like the people who faked the moon landing, right Francis?

It is fully noted that your TDS is on parade for all to see.
Aw, poor Trumpkin's brain got turned to tapioca in November 2016....can no longer form original thoughts...

Yep, just like the people who faked the moon landing, right Francis?

It is fully noted that your TDS is on parade for all to see.
Aw, poor Trumpkin's brain got turned to tapioca in November 2016....can no longer form original thoughts...

Keep your hands off my doodle, you whack-a-doodle.

Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, has marshaled prosecutors, F.B.I. agents and other lawyers to investigate Russia’s 2016 election interference and whether any Trump associates conspired. The team has secured indictments against dozens of people and three companies, one trial conviction and a handful of guilty pleas in the highest-profile political inquiry in a generation. This week alone, Mr. Mueller and his prosecutors accused Paul Manafort, President Trump’s former campaign chairman, of breaching his plea deal, and secured a guilty plea from Michael D. Cohen, Mr. Trump’s former personal lawyer.

Each of the core prosecutors has a specialty, like political corruption, hacking or money laundering, many of which have featured in indictments. They come from familiar places: the Justice Department’s criminal division, federal prosecutors’ offices in New York and around Washington and a law firm where Mr. Mueller worked.

The makeup of the team has shifted as prosecutors and others have departed and some aspects of the investigation are wrapping up. Here is a guide to the key prosecutors and what we know so far about the cases they worked on.

Robert Mueller and His Prosecutors: Who They Are and What They’ve Done

***********************************************************************************************

Godspeed to Mr. Mueller's team and let's hope they clean out that open sewer of corruption that the White House has become and get to the truth of the Russian conspiracy. The Trump WH is in bad need of a legal enema.

The people are behind you, Mr. Mueller.

Go, Robert, Go!
So, if they don't come up with anything to "get Trump", will they still be your heroes?

Mewler will finally run out of rope and Trump will call him into the Oval Office, grab him by the pussy, and throw him out a window.....possibly the greatest "YOU'RE FIRED" in the history of Earth. Oh, and then Rudy will pick Bob up, dust him off, give him a hanky to dry his tears and hand him a subpoena to appear before a grand jury to be charged with treason.

Lol, San a bet?

Heroes? Lol

The left have many heroes, communist dictators for example.
You always make the funniest posts. Your deity Trump is in "love" with dictators like Kim, Putin and murderer bin Salman.

What you are doing is projecting. Be that as it may, you would not know a hero if they saved your life.

Here's a liberal hero

sftt_Mao.jpg
really? Name the prominent liberals who worship MAO as a hero

Heroes? Lol

The left have many heroes, communist dictators for example.
You always make the funniest posts. Your deity Trump is in "love" with dictators like Kim, Putin and murderer bin Salman.

What you are doing is projecting. Be that as it may, you would not know a hero if they saved your life.

Here's a liberal hero

sftt_Mao.jpg
really? Name the prominent liberals who worship MAO as a hero

All of them do hello.

Forum List

Back