Meet Muslim Singles

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
I was reading an OP about Muslim something or other and I'll be damned if the ad that popped up underneath it was about meeting Muslim singles. It's Friday night so what the hell. Can I make this into a conspiracy, a joke, a prophecy, how about national security.

Really though, let's think about this. Would a good Muslim be allowed to use such a sight, could women really be allowed to advertise themselves. How many Muslim guys or women are surfing USMB looking to hook up? So how,does,the conversation go? I really think your veil is attractive? Mohammad your robe fits you well. How about when can your brother bring you over for coffee? I think you would like my other wives. Would you like to vacation in Syria? My father owns an oil well.

And how low is CK sinking? Is he so desperate for funds that he is going to let Chinese, Russian, Muslim, Vietnamese, and Brazilian dating sites prey on the weak and helpless among us? On second thought maybe that is not such a bad idea. Or maybe these are covert operations trying to steal the overabundance of brainpower away from idea central. Maybe I am being too negative and he is really trying to reward us in his famous bohemian way.

Can no one else what is happening here?

Can we actually say something about THAT? What is next, Al queda men needs brides, or Isis wants soft western stupid women? The dark net, and all that. I have seen the same Ad the OP is talking about. Funny about that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back