Medicaid pay for sex changes, WTF!

Do you support using taxpayer dollars for sex change operations?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
In CA prisoners get free sex changes at $100,000 per operation, paid for by taxpayers, this includes murderers. Outside of prison medicaid pays for sex changes, with taxpayer money.

I consider this an outrage and a major misuse of tax dollars.

Well, when you consider what corporate gets, this isnt even a drop in the bucket. Why dont we talk about that? ...yeah lets talk about what the wealthy get.

In CA prisoners get free sex changes at $100,000 per operation, paid for by taxpayers, this includes murderers. Outside of prison medicaid pays for sex changes, with taxpayer money.

Like a said all along crazy California…:lmao:
We can't have them determining the direction of this country…

I suppose we should let Freedom and Democracy hating traitors like you run things....oh, we do. Your the one that called Our Country "a shit eating Democracy". Why are you even IN This Country?

Well, when you consider what corporate gets, this isnt even a drop in the bucket. Why dont we talk about that? ...yeah lets talk about what the wealthy get.
Let's talk about spending tax dollars wisely. Nobody should be forced to subsidize somebody else's fantasy.

What is a "sex change operation"?

I ask this not in sarcasm but in actual fact. MDs make patients (so out of touch with reality that they are defined thereby as not legally able to consent) sign a waiver before hormones or surgery that says "you realize of course this won't actually change your gender". So, if the surgery is like removing a kidney to cure a broken wrist, why are we paying MDs to perform illegal malpractice on prisoners?

I suppose we should let Freedom and Democracy hating traitors like you run things....oh, we do. Your the one that called Our Country "a shit eating Democracy". Why are you even IN This Country?
Why are you? With your ''the grass is greener on the other side" mentally. A pure democracy is a shit eating one... mob rule.

Are you a California taxpayer?
It is irrelevant if he is California resident or not. Federal dollars go into Medicaid.
"Federal Medical Assistance Percentage (FMAP). The federal government guarantees matching funds to states for qualifying Medicaid expenditures; states are guaranteed at least $1 in federal funds for every $1 in state spending on the program. This open-ended financing structure allows federal funds to flow to states based on actual costs and needs as economic circumstances change."
Medicaid Financing: How Does it Work and What are the Implications?

It is irrelevant if he is California resident or not. Federal dollars go into Medicaid.
"Federal Medical Assistance Percentage (FMAP). The federal government guarantees matching funds to states for qualifying Medicaid expenditures; states are guaranteed at least $1 in federal funds for every $1 in state spending on the program. This open-ended financing structure allows federal funds to flow to states based on actual costs and needs as economic circumstances change."
Medicaid Financing: How Does it Work and What are the Implications?

Is it a qualifying Medicaid expenditure?

CA taxpayers are the least able to afford paying for this malpractice butchery. People who deny reality are not capable of legal consent on medical forms. How does CA afford this? They're constantly trying to dig themselves out of debt as it is. That state is the most screwed up state around. I am really beginning to believe the conservatives mantra that liberals suffer from a sort of collective mental illness: like people in a cult. California needs an intervention. They need to be saved from themselves.

Forum List

Back