Medias New Word For Trump Supporters

Where is the evidence of that?
All you have to do is watch the totals coming in.
The media is doing what they can to cover it up.....but clearly....everywhere the count has been slowed down a Dem has won. You see.....it takes more time to fill out blank ballots than it does to count them.

Fhgn5ZrXwAEJq8y.jpgFhhrKssWQAAtv88.pngFhjTZFsVEAAOlrG.jpg
FhpebvfXEAAmdRn.jpgFhUTzfnVIAA8Dxr.jpg

The media always labels every issue.
Yes, it has a marked propensity for relying upon words to denote what it is reporting on.

Examples:

Sign of the Times: Rightwing media mogul who shamelessly hyped Trump has had enough.

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.38.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-17 at 10.28.10 AM.png
A few others from the rightist press:
“Trump Shocks the World by Nearly Putting Us to Sleep” said the RedState blog.
“Old Mar-a-Lago Man Yells at Cloud” said the American Conservative.
“Donnie, Time to Go Away” said Blue State Conservative.
“Trump 3.0 is a Changed Man. He's a Loser” said the Washington Examiner.

Yes, it has a marked propensity for relying upon words to denote what it is reporting on.

Examples:

Sign of the Times: Rightwing media mogul who shamelessly hyped Trump has had enough.

View attachment 727244
View attachment 727245
A few others from the rightist press:
“Trump Shocks the World by Nearly Putting Us to Sleep” said the RedState blog.
“Old Mar-a-Lago Man Yells at Cloud” said the American Conservative.
“Donnie, Time to Go Away” said Blue State Conservative.
“Trump 3.0 is a Changed Man. He's a Loser” said the Washington Examiner.
Yeah....and Joe Biden is Mr Exciting.

Oh....and Lawyers for the new Senator Elect John Fetterman told reporters that they couldn't ask the new senator any questions because he can't understand anything they're fucking saying anyway.

Yeah....and Joe Biden is Mr Exciting.

Oh....and Lawyers for the new Senator Elect John Fetterman told reporters that they couldn't ask the new senator any questions because he can't understand anything they're fucking saying anyway.
Losers can be bitter.

So? Don't you understand the difference between politics and the truth?
If you hooked a battery to a politician that shocked him every time he exaggerated it would shock him every few seconds.
The problem with Democrats is everything they say is a lie....not just an exaggeration.
Biden is so far gone he can't even tell when he's lying.
I just think no Democrat supporter has any room to talk about the GOP.
Only a Democrat elects leaders who lock them down, steal their money, lie to them about everything, murder them with a COVID booster, let millions of hardened criminals out on the street just to cause a massive increase in violent crime, cause massive inflation with their climate change policies.....and still know all of this but keep voting for them anyway.

All talk and no walk, just doesn't cut it in the REAL world.

All you have to do is PROVE voter fraud took place and if that voter fraud was enough to change the winner!

Easy Peasy, if the endless claims of fraud you've claimed is TRUE.
Give us a government that will get to the bottom of the election fraud then. ;)

By the time that happens, there would be no need to worry about it. :aargh:

Trump tried, but the people he appointed went about it the wrong way, like bulls in a China shop.

Trump won, and still tried to investigate election fraud. Did Biden do that to assuage American concerns about election integrity? No. :rolleyes-41:

Where is the evidence of that?
Plenty of evidence that democratic leaning voters have been disenfranchised or experienced voter suppression, when they have to stand in line for 4 hours to vote, while in red counties it takes 10 minutes max, in line.

I don't think its the election supervisors though, I think it is state legislators, or counties consolidating voting places, and lack of money given to election supervisors to update their machinery so they suffer from frequent breakdowns.

Give us a government that will get to the bottom of the election fraud then. ;)
That's the judicial branch. Follow the rules and do it in court, legitimately, and not through bogus, frivolous, lawsuits...or they will be rejected by the court as illegitimate.

All you would need is a good, honest lawyer, to present your case, without all the circus!

And of course, you would need evidence.

That's the judicial branch. Follow the rules and do it in court, legitimately, and not through bogus, frivolous, lawsuits...or they will be rejected by the court as illegitimate.

All you would need is a good, honest lawyer, to present your case, without all the circus!

And of course, you would need evidence.
Oh! So you think leftists have not been cheating elections, huh? Sad. :(

In reality, all I need is a good .270 or a good piece of rope and legitimate leftist election cheating targets.

Typical liberal media, calling anybody who doesn't support their narrative names. Yeah, fuckin' YEAH! We're denying you! Now you got it!! 😆

Oh! So you think leftists have not been cheating elections, huh? Sad. :(

In reality, all I need is a good .270 or a good piece of rope and legitimate leftist election cheating targets.
Do you think Republicans are Saints and don't ever cheat?

I think individuals on both sides cheat, and they get caught.

Do I think widespread fraud that could change the results of 2020, or 2022 elections took place?

NO, I DON'T!

Because there is NO PROOF of widespread, coordinated, fraud, anywhere! Zip, Zero, Nada, Niente, NONE!

At some point your imagination and emotional thoughts and desires of election fraud being the cause of Trump's losses, has to meet REALITY.

Please, for the love of God, stop bearing false witness! Provide proof on the election being stolen, and how many votes did trump get in each state, due to the fraud YOU HAVE EVIDENCE of... That gives him the win in each of those states you contest, that would give Trump the electoral college win in 2020.

If you can not do that....then you and your comrades need to just shut up!

You are hurting us, as a Nation, with all of your election LIES....yes, unproven claims and defamatory accusations with NO PROOF, are LIES. Plain and simple....

Plenty of evidence that democratic leaning voters have been disenfranchised or experienced voter suppression, when they have to stand in line for 4 hours to vote, while in red counties it takes 10 minutes max, in line.

I don't think its the election supervisors though, I think it is state legislators, or counties consolidating voting places, and lack of money given to election supervisors to update their machinery so they suffer from frequent breakdowns.
There is definitely voter suppression.

Even Fox News is using the term. "DENIERS".

Why is it after every election Fox News shows it's real stripes?

Because they're no different than CNN and MSNBC. They're working for the Democrats and the Never Trumpers.

The new term everyone seems to be used for someone who is subject to ridicule...being a denier....meaning someone who questions the results of yet another dishonest election.
This is an attempt to justify what everyone seems to know.....that Democrats are holding up the count to steal seats. Slow-walking the results so they can sneak in thousands of votes to make sure that a Democrat wins a close election.

View attachment 726323

I asked over in General why people are accusing Fox of being anti-Trump

I just don't get it.. WHICH shows on Fox are anti-Trump ?

I asked over in General why people are accusing Fox of being anti-Trump

I just don't get it.. WHICH shows on Fox are anti-Trump ?
They have a few shows that have a right-leaning slant like "The Five", "Waters World", and "Gutfeld", but most of the shows like "Fox And Friends" have 3 liberals trying to act like conservatives. And this election season....Fox News refused to admit that the GOP won back the House till after everyone else had to admit it. Up until yesterday they still claimed Republicans only won 217 seats.....and once they admitted the GOP won the house....they removed most of the election coverage from their website.
Fox News is owned by liberals who live in the NE and the UK. Now they're simply faking their conservative slant by trying to appeal to right-wingers and moderates. They still haven't invited Trump to come on their show since the Jan 6th coup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back