Medias New Word For Trump Supporters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Even Fox News is using the term. "DENIERS".

Why is it after every election Fox News shows it's real stripes?

Because they're no different than CNN and MSNBC. They're working for the Democrats and the Never Trumpers.

The new term everyone seems to be used for someone who is subject to ridicule...being a denier....meaning someone who questions the results of yet another dishonest election.
This is an attempt to justify what everyone seems to know.....that Democrats are holding up the count to steal seats. Slow-walking the results so they can sneak in thousands of votes to make sure that a Democrat wins a close election.

Fhm5kV6UYAATNjs.jpg

Yeah. I like "Trumpsters" better. I like the way it rhymes with "dumpster".

But not all Trumpsters are Deniers. And I suppose not all deniers are Trumpsters.

Though I can't say I see much point in distinguishing between the two.

Yeah. I like "Trumpsters" better. I like the way it rhymes with "dumpster".

But not all Trumpsters are Deniers. And I suppose not all deniers are Trumpsters.

Though I can't say I see much point in distinguishing between the two.
voter fraud is a voting rights violation
mail-in ballots are fraught with voter fraud
most European countries do not allow mail-in ballots because of high levels of voter fraud
get with the 21st century
support the right to vote

voter fraud is a voting rights violation
mail-in ballots are fraught with voter fraud
most European countries do not allow mail-in ballots because of high levels of voter fraud
get with the 21st century
support the right to vote
"There's no way Trump lost. They must have cheated!!!"

Because they're no different than CNN and MSNBC. They're working for the Democrats and the Never Trumpers.

The new term everyone seems to be used for someone who is subject to ridicule...being a denier....meaning someone who questions the results of yet another dishonest election.
Questions but doesn't provide any proof in court.

This is an attempt to justify what everyone seems to know.....that Democrats are holding up the count to steal seats. Slow-walking the results so they can sneak in thousands of votes to make sure that a Democrat wins a close election.
I know that in PA the GOP legislature passed a law that no mail-in ballots can be counted until election day, thus ensuring the count will take days after the election. It appears that if any party is holding up the count to steal seats it would be the GOP.

Your eyes are much better than mine, I can't see what is inside those cases.

View attachment 726323

It's not questioning the election; it's questioning the election without any evidence it was improper.

View attachment 726323

MAGAt deniers works just fine. :heehee:

It's hard to imagine that any deniers have ever been parents. Anyone who's raised a 5-year-old knows where "They cheated" comes from.

Evidence doesn't enter into it.

Last edited:

View attachment 726323

You know what the 21st century reminds me of?

Orwell's 1984.

I'm sort of sad that a lot of folks don't see it though. This article might interest you. Read it and tell me if you see, some, um. . . parallels starting to emerge.

It is spooky how close, the means and methods are, IMO.

Russia election: Putin's party wins election marred by fraud claims​

Out of 4.5 million votes cat, only 4 cases were convictions for voter fraud. That's 4 out of 4.5 million!
Election fraud comes in all kinds forms. Purposely disabling voting machines....not making sure you can accept people's votes in Red Districts.....claiming you ran out of ballots when you intentionally made sure there wasn't enough.

It's not just voting more than once. Most of the fraud is being conducted by the people working in the counting centers now.

Forum List

Back