Media to Blame for HalloweenGate Cover-Up

So why hasn't the idiot OP author mentioned that this was a party thrown for children of military serving overseas?

This is when you realize that the right has run out of ideas.

When they attack a party Obama threw for the children of American servicemen and women.

If they did, indeed throw a 'party for the children of American servicemen and women', why hide it? There was absolutely no reason to hide it. It was not 'for' the 'children of American servicemen and women' at all but honesty is not a priority for you, is it?
They didn't hide it. Unless putting it on the White House website is hiding it.

Halloween Party?

No wonder the Lamestream media wants to cover this up. It could bring down the Obama administration. Who needs birthers when you got a decadent Halloween Party?

When that party is paid for by the American Tax payer they have a right to know what their hard earned money is being used for...don't you think?
Maybe we can get a petition going to recover the $0.00003 from the IRS you personally spent on the party!

8pka1.png

And another Wingnut attack FAILS.

This is when you realize that the right has run out of ideas.

When they attack a party Obama threw for the children of American servicemen and women.

If they did, indeed throw a 'party for the children of American servicemen and women', why hide it? There was absolutely no reason to hide it. It was not 'for' the 'children of American servicemen and women' at all but honesty is not a priority for you, is it?

The media, dickhead. Not the Obamas. I have already stated on this thread that I have no issue with the party - unless it was funded by the taxpayer. And even then, it's mildly inappropriate... no big deal. But please don't let the facts get in the way of whining.

So why hasn't the idiot OP author mentioned that this was a party thrown for children of military serving overseas?

I posted what has been coming out in the media...you idiots believe whatever the hell you want..

we know your Dear leader can do NO WRONGS..

The media, dickhead. Not the Obamas. I have already stated on this thread that I have no issue with the party - unless it was funded by the taxpayer. And even then, it's mildly inappropriate... no big deal. But please don't let the facts get in the way of whining.

Which media hid it? FOXNEWS? Why would they do that?

8pka1.png

What I love about this "scandal" is the assholes are not the least bit embarrASSed by their stupidity in swallowing this bullshit, but will just keep on swallowing whatever bullshit is fed to them by GOP hate media.

You mean like you ALL swallowed Palin and Black men...

heres one for you too....waaaaaa...:eusa_boohoo::lol:

8pka1.png

Did they mention Depp & Burton?

The way I heard it they mentioned the children part but not the Depp & Burton part ... because who can complain about children ... but obviously people could get riled up about Depp & Burton.

So were the high profile guests mentioned on the White House site? Serious question.

8pka1.png

What I love about this "scandal" is the assholes are not the least bit embarrASSed by their stupidity in swallowing this bullshit, but will just keep on swallowing whatever bullshit is fed to them by GOP hate media.

You mean like you ALL swallowed Palin and Black men...

heres one for you too....waaaaaa...:eusa_boohoo::lol:

Didn't Glen Rice confirm the tryst? This party "coverup" isn't confirmed by any facts. As Herman Cain would say "that's apples and oranges". (and confirmation of terminal ODS)

ODS taken to a new low...

HARDLY..that was you folks with the Palin and black men and dogs..

so here ya go...waaaaaaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

Who said she slept with dogs? Todd's cute.

Yeah, and lets not FORGET the politician played with his dead baby..

you whiny assed people can dish it out...I posted what was coming out IN THE MEDIA..
you all want to EXCUSE it....be my guest...but if it was a Republican you all would be hurling chunks like you do about every other Repuplican-Conservative..

now carry on...........waaa waaaing about how the poor Obama's are soooooooooooooo picked on cause they be BLACK:lol:

HARDLY..that was you folks with the Palin and black men and dogs..

so here ya go...waaaaaaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

Who said she slept with dogs? Todd's cute.

Yeah, and lets not FORGET the politician played with his dead baby..

you whiny assed people can dish it out...I posted what was coming out IN THE MEDIA..
you all want to EXCUSE it....be my guest...but if it was a Republican you all would be hurling chunks like you do about every other Repuplican-Conservative..

now carry on...........waaa waaaing about how the poor Obama's are soooooooooooooo picked on cause they be BLACK:lol:

Played with? No...just made his children hold it and sing to it. Again, you are comparing a complete fabrication (party "cover-up") with actual reported facts.

I understand that is a side effect of ODS.

Faux Outrage again. Oh My!

Whatever...you all DON'T CARE the Lamestream media was complicit in covering this up...so be it.

so you all tell us...WHEN did you hear about this costume ball with Hollywood actors attending?

Forum List

Back