Media Settles on “No Known Motive” Narrative Behind Transgender School Shooting

Hate. Hate was the motive. Geesh, a blind man you tell that.
Yes!
And she only saw hate in the children she murdered, because they represented the only object of the hate she had to deal with and could deal with. The church!

I think the Nashville PD will release it, or leak it, if not it will come out in discovery when the lawsuits start.

My bet is that the FBI has it and is trying to sanitize it to fit the DOJ's leftist agenda.

That doesn't make it very likely. If you want to say that it's a possibility that could be the reason, sure, I would agree with that, but saying it's very likely is nothing more than your own personal bias.
People have been known to express personal bias on this forum.

I'm able to leave it at that.

Could it have affected the girl in question, Audrey Hale? She's 28 and would have been 17----I thought she left that school after sixth grade; I don't think it goes higher than that?
That's what i understand too. UP to sixth grade. There are so many possibilities that it is unknowable at this point. I'd like to see the manifesto. BUT.... Her peeps don't want that manifesto published.

I think the Nashville PD will release it, or leak it, if not it will come out in discovery when the lawsuits start.

My bet is that the FBI has it and is trying to sanitize it to fit the DOJ's leftist agenda.
Nope,

The report was compiled in the wake of the 1999 Columbine High School massacre which claimed the lives of 13 people, O'Toole added. The criminologist said that it was her opinion not to release the shooter's manifesto in that case, for fear of the 'contagion' effect.

Don't you believe for one minute its for fear of copycat psychotics, its for fear of the wrath of America upon the fascist democrat party and its propaganda corps!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back