media? pollsters? You're fired! Crooked Hillary? You're goin to jail!

5 things the national media can do to regain its credibility

1. Stop lying 2. Stop lying 3. Stop lying 4. Stop lying 5. Stop lying

it's gotten to the point where I'm sayin "DRAIN THE SWAMP! DRAIN THE SWAMP!" in my sleep now!

EPA employees in tears after election. Energy Dept staffers needed counseling. Good.

New Sheriff in town kiddies.

Democrats now control only 13 state legislatures (26%). If they lose 1 more they fall below the % needed to stop constitutional amendments.

The election came down to 107,000 votes in Wisconsin, Michigan & Pennsylvania.

That's it. That's all. Wow.

Miley Cyrus began to cry on a video posted to Twitter as she said: "And so, Donald Trump, I accept you, and this hurts to say, but I even accept you as the president of the United States."

One more really big piece of very good outstanding news this week:

The Clintons are gone. They're done. For good.

Hurray!

"The debates, especially the second and third, plus speeches and intensity of the large rallies, plus OUR GREAT SUPPORTERS, gave us the win!" - President Trump

"Well America is tanking!!! All we can do is Trust The Process..." - Future NBA Hall Of Famer And Liberal Nut Joel Embiid

Protesters by Trump hotel holding "reject the President-elect" signs. Next to them guy holding "This is why Trump won" sign. I love America.

CxLK25EUAAAXzge.jpg

THE LEFTISTS HAVE LOST! THEY HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

President Trump helped Kevin find the lobby in Home Alone. Crooked Hillary never helped any kids. that's why President Trump is president and crooked hillary is goin to jail!

CxMOtgYWIAAtsZr.jpg

Forum List

Back