Media Lapdogs Carrying the Hack's Water -- Again

Such subtlety from the right wing gun huggers, do this, explain to the families the great difference your distinction makes in their child's death. Let us know how it goes.

"1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”

2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners."

Rest here: Top Ten differences between White Terrorists and Others

'US Press once again Declines to Call White Terrorism in Kansas, Nevada, White Terrorism
US Press once again Declines to Call White Terrorism in Kansas, Nevada, White Terrorism
Terrorism is a movement which attempts to bring about social and/or political upheaval through violence toward civilians.

A guy shooting up a school is not a terrorist, even if he is white.

Then the charleston shooter is a terrorist . Agreed?

Such subtlety from the right wing gun huggers, do this, explain to the families the great difference your distinction makes in their child's death. Let us know how it goes.

"1. White terrorists are called “gunmen.” What does that even mean? A person with a gun? Wouldn’t that be, like, everyone in the US? Other terrorists are called, like, “terrorists.”

2. White terrorists are “troubled loners.” Other terrorists are always suspected of being part of a global plot, even when they are obviously troubled loners."

'US Press once again Declines to Call White Terrorism in Kansas, Nevada, White Terrorism
US Press once again Declines to Call White Terrorism in Kansas, Nevada, White Terrorism
Terrorism is a movement which attempts to bring about social and/or political upheaval through violence toward civilians.

A guy shooting up a school is not a terrorist, even if he is white.

Then the charleston shooter is a terrorist . Agreed?
Nope. That was a hate crime.

Obama tries to compare gun violence to terrorism. Two completely separate issues as one is motive while the other is method. But the corrupt lefty media follows through to protect their only ostensibly black friend.

Deaths from gun violence vs. deaths from terrorism, in one chart

When it comes to real terrorists, all they care about is not judging all Muslims. They say it's only radicals behind the terrorist attacks, then turn around and justify them by blaming our policies. In other words, they don't take issue with ISIS, al Qaeda or Hamas because we "pushed them into it." I still want an explanation as to how any policies caused the oppressive treatment of women, gays and infidels in their own countries. They've always killed their own and it is all about following the stupid sharia law than anything else.

The mass shootings are generally mentally ill people who have a history of taking anti-depressant meds. That is the cause for alarm considering how many people in this country are taking the same meds. Add to that the fact that some of these people might have some degree of autism and subscribe to some radical beliefs. It's a recipe for disaster. The most recent guy was likely influenced by the left's constant bashing of Christians. The guy also had ties with a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Banning guns won't help, but addressing the combination of mental illness and radical views might help. The terrorist attacks have all been against non-Muslims. The daily violence in their countries are against other Muslims who fail to live up to sharia law. That is the root cause of the violence committed by Muslims. While some libs expressed concern that there may be an attack on mosques, even though that hasn't happened, they are silent on the constant attacks on infidels and Christians. We haven't seen gays targeted for murder here yet, but the left acts like being opposed to gay marriage is worse than the radical Muslims in other countries torturing and murdering gays. Go figure.

Your theory is bigoted bullshit. When they 're wacko, they're wacko. Like the black guy who shot up the Navy Yard in DC.
When they're terrorists, they're terrorists.

Pick a weapon, any weapon. It has killed more people in America than terrorism.

Discuss.

"Watch out, he's got a pencil!"
This is what is truly infuriating about our current situation both politically and in the world. My father once said to me that I did not understand how large a problem terrorism is because if it ever takes hold in this nation we would fall. He views terrorism as the single largest threat to America and Americans there is.

And yet fast food will kill more than terrorism for decades to come.

We are pursuing an unending war across the entire globe, dropping hundreds of bombs a day (killing many more times that) and changing our very rights (PA anyone) that this nation was founded upon all in the name of combating a problem that is so rare I have a much higher chance of being killed on the road to work from driving. It is truly insane.

I am not stating that terrorism does not need to be addressed - of course it does - but what we are doing is a whole different ballgame. If the primary goal of terrorists was a fundamental change in policy and/or culture through violence and terror then they have actually achieved victory. That is what is so insane.
Fast food also nourishes. Overeating fast food kills. Terrorism doesn't nourish anyone.

Discuss.

This is what is truly infuriating about our current situation both politically and in the world. My father once said to me that I did not understand how large a problem terrorism is because if it ever takes hold in this nation we would fall. He views terrorism as the single largest threat to America and Americans there is.

We are pursuing an unending war across the entire globe, dropping hundreds of bombs a day (killing many more times that) and changing our very rights (PA anyone) that this nation was founded upon all in the name of combating a problem that is so rare I have a much higher chance of being killed on the road to work from driving. It is truly insane.

I am not stating that terrorism does not need to be addressed - of course it does - but what we are doing is a whole different ballgame. If the primary goal of terrorists was a fundamental change in policy and/or culture through violence and terror then they have actually achieved victory. That is what is so insane.
Fast food also nourishes. Overeating fast food kills. Terrorism doesn't nourish anyone.
This is true - they certainly are not the same thing - but that does not change the fact that the 'threat' terrorism poses to the nation and individual Americans is minuscule compared to the treatment we give it.

It is unacceptable.

Discuss.

This is true - they certainly are not the same thing - but that does not change the fact that the 'threat' terrorism poses to the nation and individual Americans is minuscule compared to the treatment we give it.

It is unacceptable.
When muslim terrorists wipe out an entire family of your neighbors, including your kid's fifth grade classmate, muslim terrorism is never again minuscule.

There might be differences in motives, but the victims' families only know that their loved one is dead and there is no good reason for that

School shooters are insane. Terrorists aren't exactly sane. Anyone who can murder people, regardless of reason, are not people you can reason with. No cold blooded murder is ever justified and the only people to blame are those that kill.

Terrorists don't cite policies when they make their threats or videos taking credit for attacks. It's usually about ridding the world of non-Muslims. The left wants to blame our policies, but the fact is that it's our constitution and Bill of Rights, particularly freedom of religion, freedom of speech and equal rights for women that they take issue with because it goes against their sharia law. The terrorists rally against infidels, which means they wish death to anyone who isn't a devout Muslim following sharia law to the letter. And to say that we've offended them is just saying that our mere existent and love of freedom offends them.

The radical Muslims who have vowed death to infidels for centuries are far more dangerous than the random crazy shooter. The Muslims intend to spread and multiply till they rule the world. Lofty goal and they are quite serious about it. Even the peaceful Muslims like to remind us that someday they will be the majority and they will rule.

Discuss.

It is unacceptable.
When muslim terrorists wipe out an entire family of your neighbors, including your kid's fifth grade classmate, muslim terrorism is never again minuscule.
When a car accident...

When heart disease...

When a meteorite...

Or, one that much more likely - when you attend the funeral of your son who served in...

Yes, yes. I know some things hit home more than others to different people but that has nothing to actually do with the merits of this debate. That is an appeal to emotion and pointless.

Discuss.

It is unacceptable.
When a car accident...

When heart disease...

When a meteorite...

Or, one that much more likely - when you attend the funeral of your son who served in...

Yes, yes. I know some things hit home more than others to different people but that has nothing to actually do with the merits of this debate. That is an appeal to emotion and pointless.
You're ignoring the math. Doing nothing that involves risk but results in being a victim of terrorism vs doing something that involves risk are exponentially different.

From the link:

This comparison, if anything, understates the gap: far more Americans die every year from gun suicides than gun homicides.

How do you explain Japan's far higher suicide rate than ours, even though they have strict gun control?

A Land Without Guns: How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths
The impetus of the investigation is about terrorism, not suicide.
Your link emphasized suicide deaths by gun. It made a point of saying "far more Americans die every year from gun suicides than gun homicides."

How do you explain Japan's far higher suicide rate than ours, even though they have strict gun control?
And the sampling domain was America, not Japan.

The result of both is dead Americans . He's right to compare the two.

When the shooter is a Muslim (Ft Hood 1) , the right wingers go crazy and want action. When the shooter ain't a Muslim they say "ah well , can't do much about it. 2nd amendment !"
By Jove, I think you've got it... fun, isn't it?

Forum List

Back