Media invents new crime - cultural appropriation.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
And if all the models are dressed like white americans, the left would scream about that too.

Victoria's Secret Accused of Designing 'Racist Lingerie'

Womenswear brand Victoria’s Secret has been accused of cultural appropriation and of designing “racist” lingerie by a lifestyle editor at Cosmopolitan magazine.
In an article, Helin Jung, executive lifestyle editor at the outlet, criticized what she called the “sexist, patriarchal, mostly white corporation” for its “brazen” perpetuation of “what is clearly cultural appropriation.”

Jung’s biggest point of contention, apparently, is that while Victoria’s Secret’s appears to celebrate the world’s multicultural beauty through design and fashion, it is actually engaging in the “exploitation of these cultural references.”

This kind of crap is just one of the many reasons why Republicans swept to victory at all levels of government. It's time for Democrats to wise up and drop these issues, unless they want to see more defeats in 2018 and 2020.

Is it cultural appropriation when a minority has a Christmas tree? Is it wrong if a black man dresses like Santa?

Does cultural appropriation ONLY apply to white people?

Even if a product is made for a certain kind of person, once its out there, anyone can buy it for whatever their reason for buying it is. Drinking anything with alcohol in it is what took country singer Keith Whitley from those who loved him. Polo being a perfume didn't stop him from drinking it.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Is it cultural appropriation when a minority has a Christmas tree? Is it wrong if a black man dresses like Santa?

Does cultural appropriation ONLY apply to white people?

Yeah, i read about the Mall of America hiring a black santa. That should qualify as cultural appropriation.

Taking usable content from other cultures is the only value of the other cultures. Back in the day that is what multicultural alluded to as a positive concept. So to be consistent with the article, if Broadway puts on a play featuring tribal leaders raping dozens of women at knifepoint, would social justice warriors call that cultural appropriation of the African culture?

Are they going to call out Moocher for constantly wearing her hair Caucasian?

Her hair??? Like all black women mooch has 50 wigs and never shows her real hair.
Wait a minute! I thought Mooshell has all kinds of dressers and fluffers, you know, the ones who swear they'll never "dress" Melania Trump? (Even though no one asked them to, as far as I know.)

I thought we were supposed to celebrate multiculturalism.

But now it's bad to borrow from other cultures.

Please, some liberal explain this.

Their answer was "Go fuck yourself whitey, we have enough votes to elect Hillary and finally we'll be rid of you people."

Their answer was "Go fuck yourself whitey, we have enough votes to elect Hillary and finally we'll be rid of you people."
So, am I to understand that from now on Democrats plan to treat white people with total contempt?

Forum List

Back