Media Ignored Republican GOP Obstruction of V.A. Health Bill.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
FLASHBACK: Mainstream Media Largely Ignored GOP's Obstruction Of Veterans Health Bill | Research | Media Matters for America.

For all the MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE the RePugs have ginned up, we would do well to remember that it was THE REPUBLICAN PARTY that blocked spending on the V.A. Spending Bill back in February.

Shut the hell up RePugs, you do not give two shits about the Vets...this is just more of your patented MANUFACTURED OUTRAGE!!!!

And you commies ignored the 11 commies that voted to defeat the bill also, where's your outrage for them?

good ole mediamatters,, putting out their propaganda for their base to spread around

too bad Obama is the President, he can RAM a new government ENTITLMENT down our throats, he could of had this FIXED already after being in office for SIX YEARS

so carry on making your excuse for Obama, no one is buying it , just wasting your time

Last edited:
The media is very careful about what they report on Republicans. They want to appear non partisan, so printing headlines like this:

REPUBLICANS BLOCK BP INVESTIGATION

REPUBLICANS HOLD MILLIONS OF UN-EMPLOYED HOSTAGE FOR A DEFICIT CREATING BUSH TAX CUTS EXTENSION

REPUBLICANS CUT 'FOOD' STAMPS FOR DISABLED VETERANS

You see what I mean? Just reporting the Republicans normal positions looks like they are being attacked because those positions are so terrible. For example, when I first talked about Republicans blocking the BP investigation, USMB Republicans screamed it was a lie and that it's terrible slander and I could never prove it. Then I posted video right from congress. They stopped denying it. Instead, saying the gulf had been cleaned up and the food was perfectly safe to eat. Then I posted links about eyeless shrimp and claw-less crabs. Then they simply called me names.

It's the same with the media. They are supposed to print the truth, but stop short with right wing positions. Simply printing the truth will drive away customers and they will be accused of being partisan.

sigh
shouldn't these five threads on this same thing from the DNC propaganda site, mediamatters be merged

Does Media Matters report that the Bush transition team informed Obama about this problem before he was ever sworn in? Which of course would mean that for five plus years they did nothing about it including the time during which they controlled both the House and Senate.

Does Media Matters report that the Bush transition team informed Obama about this problem before he was ever sworn in? Which of course would mean that for five plus years they did nothing about it including the time during which they controlled both the House and Senate.

come on, Obama was too busy lying to us all so he could sell ObamaScamCare for the first two years...so now he's not to blame for this, it's everyone else fault, don't ya know..mediamatters say's so

Every RePug here creams in their frillies at the thought of the "Ryan Budget".

The "Ryan Budget" cuts the budget for the V.A. by 13% more than current spending levels under President Obama...13% more than under President Obama.

Ryan is you fucking hero.

Ryan wants less spent on Veterans than President Obama.

Your fucking hero, not mine.

The "Ryan Budget" cuts the budget for the V.A. by 13% more than current spending levels under President Obama...13% more than under President Obama.

You understand the issue is not spending, right?

You understand the issue is not spending, right?

From his posts, I'm pretty sure there is very little that he does understand.

Money isn't the problem you brain dead shithead. Management is.

This is why we as a country is going bankrupt

to liberals like the op and his propagandist at mediamatters, the only way they know to FIX THINGS is by throwing MORE MONEY at it

This is why we as a country is going bankrupt

to liberals like the op and his propagandist at mediamatters, the only way they know to FIX THINGS is by throwing MORE MONEY at it

Even though it's painfully evident that the money already being spent is being grossly mismanaged and wasted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back