Media/Democrat conspiracy to use Covid 19 to wreck Trump economy

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
This is where we are now. Covid 19 is basically nothing. If we did nothing, the same number of people would/will die compared to having all Americans hide under their beds for weeks, which is what the media and the Democrats want.

There was no stopping Covid 19. China couldn't stop it. It is too contagious. But Covid 19 isn't squat, it is a "bad flu season" at worst. We should IGNORE IT and go on with life. Tens of thousands of Americans die every year from the flu. This is NO DIFFERENT. I've been exposed, and it bounced off, as it does for 4 out of 5 people. Two of my co-workers have had it. One coughed for two days. The other took a week. Both are fine today, and neither went to the doctor, so neither is in the "official stats." There is no reason to cancel anything.

But the Democrats want to wreck the Trump economy, and so does the Media. And that's what we're doing now by allowing FEAR to overcome rational thinking.

Everyone should go back to work/school and be done with it. Pay no attention to the fear.

Whenever proponents of BIG GOVERNMENT come out and claim

YOU need BIG GOVERNMENT to SAVE YOU from X.....

QUESTION X

because X is likely mostly or completely BULLSHIT, and we have plenty of BULLSHIT being used for that purpose now....

drugs
Co2 based climate change
"terror"
and now Covid 19

Don't let the LEFT used Covid 19 to wreck America and stick us with a senile gaffe prone MORON named Biden....

This is where we are now. Covid 19 is basically nothing. If we did nothing, the same number of people would/will die compared to having all Americans hide under their beds for weeks, which is what the media and the Democrats want.

There was no stopping Covid 19. China couldn't stop it. It is too contagious. But Covid 19 isn't squat, it is a "bad flu season" at worst. We should IGNORE IT and go on with life. Tens of thousands of Americans die every year from the flu. This is NO DIFFERENT. I've been exposed, and it bounced off, as it does for 4 out of 5 people. Two of my co-workers have had it. One coughed for two days. The other took a week. Both are fine today, and neither went to the doctor, so neither is in the "official stats." There is no reason to cancel anything.

But the Democrats want to wreck the Trump economy, and so does the Media. And that's what we're doing now by allowing FEAR to overcome rational thinking.

Everyone should go back to work/school and be done with it. Pay no attention to the fear.

Whenever proponents of BIG GOVERNMENT come out and claim

YOU need BIG GOVERNMENT to SAVE YOU from X.....

QUESTION X

because X is likely mostly or completely BULLSHIT, and we have plenty of BULLSHIT being used for that purpose now....

drugs
Co2 based climate change
"terror"
and now Covid 19

Don't let the LEFT used Covid 19 to wreck America and stick us with a senile gaffe prone MORON named Biden....
Biden is completely, utterly controllable. Yeah, vote for yet another old, white, rich guy...

• Banned
You may be too young to remember when Low IQ Joe BRAGGED about being "middle class."

He hasn't been "middle class" for decades....

Biden aside, this is about us. We must DEMAND that the GOVERNMENT FUCK OFF and allow the US economy to get back to work....

Libertarians UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does government do??

NOTHING GOOD FOR YOU OR ME.....

• Banned
Just had to re-post this thread dated March....

I was 100% right.....

This is where we are now. Covid 19 is basically nothing.
Not to these people it isn’t.

C457B2CE-67F6-498D-84F8-33B8A3536E2B.jpeg
225,000 dead.
8.4 million sick.

This is where we are now. Covid 19 is basically nothing.

View attachment 404321225,000 dead.
8.4 million sick.
Because of people like you, I now believe that other people who have back up plans to survive or buy time in a not so good time or a repressive government of some type are the smart ones. They may have time to come up with a plan for their own salvation that others will give up on.

Your side is using CV19 to murder people, people like Herman Cain.

If we actually sorted through all of your side's murderous bullshit, as the CDC did....

and then there were those who died from CV19 who actually died in CAR ACCIDENTS....

Your side LIES.

When the CDC's 94% number is properly understood, CV19 gets outed as just another flu season.

And now the scam is using the current flu season to tell non-Democrats they have CV19 and murder them in hospitals....

Your side does a lot of that. homObama had Joan Rivers offed that way for telling the truth that homObama is a HOMO and Michelle is a MAN.....

Forum List

Back