What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mebbe...

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you GOPers offered the voters a clear alternative instead of a lite version of the Dem candidate, perhaps ya'll could do a better job of attracting votes.

Just sayin.

Oh, and the ship them wetbacks back thingy? It aint workin.

Pheonixops

Proud Liberal
Reaction score
If you GOPers offered the voters a clear alternative instead of a lite version of the Dem candidate, perhaps ya'll could do a better job of attracting votes.

Just sayin.

They already did with Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, how were they treated by the mainstream GOP, their "conservative" fellow republicans, and the republican, i mean "conservative" talking heads? I hope that the Libertarian party reaches that 5% threshold.

OP
JWBooth

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score
How is Gary what-his-name doing, Libtardtarian?

LOL

At 9:42 pm cst? GJ is about as likely to take the oath of office as Windsock Mitt.

Last edited:

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just sayin.

They already did with Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, how were they treated by the mainstream GOP, their "conservative" fellow republicans, and the republican, i mean "conservative" talking heads? I hope that the Libertarian party reaches that 5% threshold.
Even if they did nothing would have been said about it.

Shelzin

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

SniperFire

Reaction score
So. what percentage of the popular vote is Gary Johnson at right now?

Shelzin

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

SniperFire

Reaction score

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score

Just sayin.

So how were they treated? You're a liberatarian and are happy Obama got elected? I smell bullshit

AquaAthena

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Just sayin.

Noo, it is just a liberal mindset with people wanting free stuff and Obama started giving it to them as soon as he was elected. And probably for that reason...Re-election. Google Cloward and Piven, someday.

It will never go back, to individualism. Romney is a moderate who had the best chance of moving some to the center, from the left. I am proud of him for giving it his all. What a guy.

Glad we kept the House, though. :)

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

Just sayin.

Noo, it is just a liberal mindset with people wanting free stuff and Obama started giving it to them as soon as he was elected. And probably for that reason...Re-election. Google Cloward and Piven, someday.

It will never go back, to individualism. Romney is a moderate who had the best chance of moving some to the center, from the left. I am proud of him for giving it his all. What a guy.

Vinnie Vitalis is a fucking asshole, who shut down the Ron Paul delegation at the RNC by changing the rules at the last minute, just so he could silence any opposing viewpoint, even though he had the nomination locked up.

He's as fucked up an asshole as any democrat.

Shelzin

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

SniperFire

Reaction score

LOL
No worse than your greasy. mealy mouthed, change-the-rules at-the-last minute-to-silence-any-opposition used car salesman fuckchop did.

You sure about that, cockbreath?

Romney will probably win the popular vote.

What is the vote count for Gary Johnson?

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score

AquaAthena

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Just sayin.

Vinnie Vitalis is a fucking asshole, who shut down the Ron Paul delegation at the RNC by changing the rules at the last minute, just so he could silence any opposing viewpoint, even though he had the nomination locked up.

He's as fucked up an asshole as any democrat.

Ron Paul never had the slightest chance of going the distance. Liked his fiscal ideas though. But the takers wouldn't have...

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score

LOL
No worse than your greasy. mealy mouthed, change-the-rules at-the-last minute-to-silence-any-opposition used car salesman fuckchop did.

You sure about that, cockbreath?

Romney will probably win the popular vote.

What is the vote count for Gary Johnson?
He won't be working in the Oval Office...And that's all that counts.

Your asshole lost.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List