Mebbe...

JWBooth

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2009
The Free Texas Republic
If you GOPers offered the voters a clear alternative instead of a lite version of the Dem candidate, perhaps ya'll could do a better job of attracting votes.

Just sayin.

Oh, and the ship them wetbacks back thingy? It aint workin.

If you GOPers offered the voters a clear alternative instead of a lite version of the Dem candidate, perhaps ya'll could do a better job of attracting votes.

Just sayin.

They already did with Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, how were they treated by the mainstream GOP, their "conservative" fellow republicans, and the republican, i mean "conservative" talking heads? I hope that the Libertarian party reaches that 5% threshold.

Just sayin.

They already did with Ron Paul and Gary Johnson, how were they treated by the mainstream GOP, their "conservative" fellow republicans, and the republican, i mean "conservative" talking heads? I hope that the Libertarian party reaches that 5% threshold.
Even if they did nothing would have been said about it.

Just sayin.

So how were they treated? You're a liberatarian and are happy Obama got elected? I smell bullshit

Just sayin.

Noo, it is just a liberal mindset with people wanting free stuff and Obama started giving it to them as soon as he was elected. And probably for that reason...Re-election. Google Cloward and Piven, someday.

It will never go back, to individualism. Romney is a moderate who had the best chance of moving some to the center, from the left. I am proud of him for giving it his all. What a guy.

Glad we kept the House, though. :)

Just sayin.

Noo, it is just a liberal mindset with people wanting free stuff and Obama started giving it to them as soon as he was elected. And probably for that reason...Re-election. Google Cloward and Piven, someday.

It will never go back, to individualism. Romney is a moderate who had the best chance of moving some to the center, from the left. I am proud of him for giving it his all. What a guy.

Vinnie Vitalis is a fucking asshole, who shut down the Ron Paul delegation at the RNC by changing the rules at the last minute, just so he could silence any opposing viewpoint, even though he had the nomination locked up.

He's as fucked up an asshole as any democrat.

Just sayin.

Vinnie Vitalis is a fucking asshole, who shut down the Ron Paul delegation at the RNC by changing the rules at the last minute, just so he could silence any opposing viewpoint, even though he had the nomination locked up.

He's as fucked up an asshole as any democrat.

Ron Paul never had the slightest chance of going the distance. Liked his fiscal ideas though. But the takers wouldn't have...

How is Gary what-his-name doing, Libtardtarian?

LOL
No worse than your greasy. mealy mouthed, change-the-rules at-the-last minute-to-silence-any-opposition used car salesman fuckchop did.

You sure about that, cockbreath?

Romney will probably win the popular vote.

What is the vote count for Gary Johnson?
He won't be working in the Oval Office...And that's all that counts.

Your asshole lost.

New Topics

Forum List

Back