measles outbreak because some people are stupid

i have no patience for these idiots......a generation that remembers polio has no empathy for this bullshit
Congress is working on legilsation to make it harder for parents to say no.
Im against the fed gov doing this, but i could support a state law!

Yes, anti-vaxxers are morons. It doesn't help that we are allowing people into our country without vetting them for absence of infectious diseases as well.

Washington state has over 30 confirmed cases and more suspected.. just that state...because some people are scared of vaccines.
You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-confirmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65
/----/ 1957, I was in first grade and measles hit almost every kid in class including me. When it was over, I had lost 80 % hearing in my left ear and 20% loss in my right. Not until the digital hearing aids came out about 8 years ago, did I find help. I can now hear in stereo for the first time in 60 years. My kids and grandkids get their vaccinations.

Washington state has over 30 confirmed cases and more suspected.. just that state...because some people are scared of vaccines.
You are stupid and selfish https://www.king5.com/mobile/article/news/local/number-of-confirmed-measles-cases-in-western-washington-grows-to-36/281-e6788405-1a55-49df-8a74-706f3ad31b65
/----/ 1957, I was in first grade and measles hit almost every kid in class including me. When it was over, I had lost 80 % hearing in my left ear and 20% loss in my right. Not until the digital hearing aids came out about 8 years ago, did I find help. I can now hear in stereo for the first time in 60 years. My kids and grandkids get their vaccinations.
Subacute Sclerosing Panencephalitis Information Page | National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

Others were not as lucky as you

Some of those that are anti-vax or have had problems with getting them...….is because their child was sick at the time even without showing symptoms.

Having a cold or flu or other illness is not the time to get vaccinated....just wait until they're better

Yes, anti-vaxxers are morons. It doesn't help that we are allowing people into our country without vetting them for absence of infectious diseases as well.

I blame those who are not vetting illegals for infectious diseases.

Many diseases that have been eradicated for decades in the US are starting again due to this fact.

Some of those that are anti-vax or have had problems with getting them...….is because their child was sick at the time even without showing symptoms.

Having a cold or flu or other illness is not the time to get vaccinated....just wait until they're better

Never had a cold vaccine in my life.

That's not what I said...….I said not to get childhood vaccinations (measles, mumps, polio, rubella, etc) IF you might be sick with a cold, flu or other illness. :)

That's not what I said...….I said not to get childhood vaccinations (measles, mumps, polio, rubella, etc) IF you might be sick with a cold, flu or other illness. :)

well....you know......I am not a big fan of injecting things in my body.

but that's just me

only a personal opinion.

but that's just me

only a personal opinion.

I do agree...….but given the alternative, I was less willing to put my kids at risk.

but that's just me

only a personal opinion.

I do agree...….but given the alternative, I was less willing to put my kids at risk.

I totally understand.:smile:

why are they allow to endanger other children?
If the other children are vaccinated and it actually works then who exactly is endangered except for those who made their choice on not getting vaccinated?
Thats not how vaccines work, gramp. Thats the issue ~ the anti vax idiots are endangering the folks who WERE responsible.

A vaccine doesnt prevent you from getting anything, it merely boosts your anti-bodies against it and gives you a better chance.

I blame those who are not vetting illegals for infectious diseases.

Many diseases that have been eradicated for decades in the US are starting again due to this fact.

Indeed. We are now importing diseases we conquered within the U.S. decades ago. It's not going to end well.

Forum List

Back