Meanwhile in Washington: New polls show Smiley now ties Murray leading into second Senate debate

A lot of dark blue regions are no longer blue. Purple at best now.

Joe is a true uniter.

You people always find the one outlier and pin all your hopes on it.

1667395425596.png

A lot of questionable polls you've got going on there Dumbo.

I am old enough to remember when folks like him said all polls were fake, now he is acting like they were handed down by Moses himself.

I just figured out waht Weather is doing....he is finding a single poll in all these states that say the Repub is winning, and next week when they do not he will use this single poll as proof of fraud.

A lot of dark blue regions are no longer blue.
I voted for Republican Tiffany Smiley earlier this week. Dems are wrecking WA state. Seattle has become an unsafe shithole. Crime is out of control. Dems are jacking up the state gas tax to $1 a gallon Jan, 1st. It's time to boot this Dem clown to the curb.

Just on looks alone.

Dems run ugly rug munching hags like Murray

Smiley is HOT

Well let's vote for the "hot guy", shall we. We don't want ugly people running the country. But why did you vote for Trump? Fat, bloated and orange, with an ugly combover doesn't make my heart beat faster.

Let's not vote for people with policies and agendas. Instead of primaries, hold beauty contests and the prettiest people get the biggest jobs.

No wonder your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling.

Forum List

Back