Meanwhile, in the real world...

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
...real people don't spend every waking hour hating, fearing, or resenting others because of the idiotic notion of "race." In the real world real people live and work and study, worship, and even raise families together without obsessing over skin tones. Reading this forum you would expect to see every person of another "race" battling in the streets with maces and halberds.

Some folks around here need to calm the f down.

That isn't the current real world and it wasn't by my choice.
It came from the left.
Remember the riots across the US, even in my sleepy, super low crime area? As soon as the sun went down, bus loads arrived and started burning down police cars, vandalizing stores and the square. They left cameras with sound running so you could watch and listen to everything happening. It wasn't so much as a BLM riot but a BML + we hate Trump riots. They were chanting "BLM, we hate Trump, BLM, F Trump". Heck, the only qualification for the last supreme court justice was what color she is and what gender she is.
How about the big riots that lasted for months?
The left has made everything out of race. Your character no longer matters, but your race does according to the left.

Yes it is.
Get your head out of the sand and take a real look at the damage that the BLM democratic riots caused.
THAT is the world that the democrats have created.

Meanwhile, I will continue to see things as data points.

Well ain’t that super dubious special as all get out of hell I tell ya!

Now let me remind you and everyone racism is part of life and being bigoted is more natural than not being…

Now you will disagree ya progressive… ( I truly am laughing my ass off )

But

Fact is everyone is racist and bigoted and has mental illness!

I just accept my flaws as being human…

...real people don't spend every waking hour hating, fearing, or resenting others because of the idiotic notion of "race." In the real world real people live and work and study, worship, and even raise families together without obsessing over skin tones. Reading this forum you would expect to see every person of another "race" battling in the streets with maces and halberds.

The race baiters do it trying to get more funding/grants/tax abatements/tax deferrals and special loans that only they can get.
White liberals do it to virtue signal. They looooove to virtue signal.
No different than the religious right use to years ago virtue signaling their religion for everyone to see.

^^^^

Forum List

Back